Chapter 2. Fighting the enemy.

Suddenly, they hear a loud scream and a Hybrid stands in front of them. At first second it looks at autobots but when he sees Kerrigan, it starts attacking her. Autobots don't understand what is happening and who's on whose side.
Earlier with other group of autobots:

-I am Optimus Prime, the leader of autobots. Now, name yourself.

-What kind of leader are you if you have a weapon aiming at me expecting I'll answer something? - asked Artanis.

As Optimus glances at Bulkhead, behind him, they both transform their guns back into servos.

-I am the Hierarch of Daelaam, the leader of Protoss.

-Protoss? -asked Bulkhead.

-I have to find Amon's creations, Hybrids, that have been taken to this world with me - said Artanis as he ignored Bulkhead's question. - I don't know where they are so I must find them before anyone else.

-Perhaps, our portal got you here.

-I faced the enemy and need help, said Arcee through the com-link.

-It might be the Hybrids you were talking about, - said Optimus while looking at Artanis, - but it also could be our enemies so I ask you to stay at our base until we sort it out.

-No, I'm a warrior and I shall fight, - surprisingly answered Hierarch.
It took Optimus a few seconds to reply for this one:

-As you say but to meet the enemy face-to-face we need to get to our base to teleport to my soldiers.

-Wait, how do you know if we should trust him? - cried out Bulkhead.

-We have to, otherwise we won't find out what is happening.

-We should get to them as soon as possible, you don't know what your people have witnessed, - said Artanis as he gained enough trust.