"Y-Yo brother. How's it going?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"He works for us in the technical department. What was his name? Tick?"

"It's Spider!!!!"

After receiving an answer from his subordinate, Drakken Joe decided to wrap up what he was currently doing. As the man turned to look at his victim, he asked one of his attendants what the victim was here for.

"Mr.Mary Morrison, we've loaned you 2 million glee. With interest, that comes up to 5 million. Your payment date is set as today. He said he'll definitely pay."

"Damn right he will. You always return the things you borrow. That's common sense."

The victim nodded his head in agreement. He didn't want to die here. Seeing this, Drakken Joe walked towards him as he wanted the man to stop.

"Woah, easy there. That is no ordinary bottle you got there."

The moment he placed his fingers on the bottle, Drakken Joe saw the man's head suddenly hitting the ground. Seeing his victim in agony, the man let a smirk form on his face.

"It's made of Guilst's heaviest metal, Dramour Ore. Cool, ain't it? It felt like glass just a second ago. Your job was something like drawing, right? So you can still work even if your mouth gets busted!"

As Drakken Joe said this, he kicked the victim's chin as hard as he could. This resulted in the bottle shattering in the man's mouth as his jaw was broken. Seeing this Spider started laughing at the victim.

"Byahahaha. Die you piece of shit!"

"Why's he gotta die?"

"Eh?"

"If we kill him, we can't get his money. Money is the most important thing in the Cosmos. This is what happens when you don't return my money. It's all right though. I can think of some jobs for you."

After sitting down and having a drink, Drakken Joe listened to what Spider had to say

After sitting down and having a drink, Drakken Joe listened to what Spider had to say. As he puts down his glass, he looked at Spider dead in his eyes.