Chapter 4

An Unexpected Meeting

*Highschool : Miko's POV*

I walked into class as usual with my best friend Hana. The other day, we had a little talk to our homeroom teacher Arai-sensei who had to take a parental leave due to her pregnancy."By the way!!!! Yesterday, when i was going to buy a drink from a vending machine, THERE WAS A GIANT MOTH WAITING FOR ME!!! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT RESTED ON THE BUTTON!!! TRULY DISGRACEFUL!!!"Hana yelled very much annoyed because of the moth that has gotten in her way of buying a drink from a vending machine."Did you still press the button?"I asked her with a plain look."Because of the temptation to drink."I said."OF COURSE NOT!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PRESS IT?!! IF I TRY TO ANNOY IT, ITS GOING TO FLY RIGHT ON TO MY FACE RIGHT?!!!"She yelled with a pout as her face got a little close to mine. I nodded and agreed with her statement and then she continued."After that, i went to the grocery store."She said with a smile."Dont annoy a moth so you can avoid karma."She said giving me advice."Thats true, i guess."I said as i then glanced at Shikaku-sans desk only to find that hes missing."Shikaku-san isnt here."I said with a plain look as i stared at his desk."Heh? Oh, i did hear from some teachers that Shikaku-san had some business to take care of today, so he wont be coming."Hana told me as she placed a finger on her chin."Hmmm? Thats news to me, he never mentioned anything about errands yesterday."I told Hana with a plain look."Mustve been urgent, well theres nothing we can do for now."Hana said with a smile as she turned towards the greenboard.

*Government Facility : Gen's POV*

I was walking through a hallway and then turned left to enter a room. The door opened automatically letting me in since i have clearance. The room i entered was empty and had nothing inside of it. There was some sort of special glasses in the middle of the room however. I approached it and wore it. What happened next was that a holographic call started with an entire council."Shall we start our meeting?"The leader of the council asked standing up from his seat."You may begin."I said with a plain look."Very well, first i'd like to congratulate you for your success from these recent years."He said congratulating me for my success."You have indeed exceeded our expectations."He told me with a proud tone."Second, i'd like to start this meeting off with the topic at hand."He said as a picture appeared infront of me."Shikaku-kun, no....The Magician #1 Shikaku Gen....It is known to us that your visual prowess is yours only, correct?"He asked me."Yes that is true, but i have confirmed i am not the only one who wields this visual prowess."I told the council with a plain look."Speak."The Council leader ordered as i began to explain whats been happening the past few days."A few days ago, i have discovered another individual who has my visual prowess...her name is Yotsuya Miko."I told them as i gave them a picture of Yotsuya-san."Just like me, shes able to see the dead and other peoples auras."I told them."If she can see what you are able to see, then we must enlist her in the Arcana Platoon immidietly."A Councilmen said stating his own opinion."With all due respect, Kabakura-san.....She may be able to see the dead but that doesnt mean she can fight them."I told them with a sigh."Explain."The Council Leader ordered."Its as i said, she lacks the capabilities of an exorcist....in order for her to fight, she must go through the rigourous training that i had to go through....And that is sadly that i will not allow."I told them giving them a cold glare. The Council glared back at me wanting to know what i was thinking."Not only is she a normal civillian.....she is also my friend....if you want to get to her, then all of you must get through me but remembering back on what i once did to your best squadron....i'd doubt you'd even want to try and mess with me...isnt that right Hashimoto-san?"I asked him with a cold glare."Are you threatening us?"He asked me with an irritated tone."I am merely just warning all of you of my capabilities."I said with a cold tone."If it comes down to it, i will use it againts the Government someday if i have a reason for it...."I told them."I see...."The Council Leader said with a calmed down tone."We shall leave her in your care then, make sure she doesnt find out about your identity or this orginization."He ordered with a sigh."Yes, sir."I said as i then took the glasses and placed it back in the middle of the room. I then left the room and made my way towards a park .