2-Memory

-Slimecicle?-

I blinked awake to darkness,

"Wh-where am I?" I looked around, my head moving slowly then heard something and let myself go limp. Someone walked in, they looked beaten and sad, tears ran down their cheeks and a scar stretched from their mouth, up to their eye. They talked with me, talked about how maybe I could remember, his name is Quackity, I think i've heard that before.

But I cant move, cant respond, then hes gone again and Im alone.

A lonely slime if you will. (yall are gonna murder me for that one)

"Qu-ack-ity?" It felt right. That was my best friends name. My best friend, but there was more in his name that I couldn't remember.

Quackity came again and again, he looked worse and worse everyday, he looked so sad... Was it my fault he was sad? Im sorry. I really am.

Soon he started talking about a book, he gave me things to read, they looked like memories, some happy, some sad, featuring two people specifically, Quackity, and Slimecicle. Is that me? Is he showing me our memories?

Then one day, I wanted to write my own. I found a book and quill and wrote, I could barely read it, but it told a story too, a story about trying to remember. Also I hid a word I did remember, I remembered a whole conversation with this word:

Legacy

Hopefully Quackity could find it.

:)

LEGACY! im going to cry now, goodbye.

Remember to eat, sleep, and drink water!
-Lonely