"Here's your order, sir!" the manager successfully gave to Akito his order.

"Thank you." He responds and proceeds to drink while listening to Mera and Saiki's conversation.

"It didn't use to be like this, though. In the past, my family was rather wealthy, but my father's business went under. My father disappeared, my siblings are still in elementary and my mom is very sickly... That's why I'm supporting the family all by myself."

Right after Akito finished drinking coffee, he left the place. While walking, he forgot something.

'... Did I just forget to buy a cake for take-out?'

The actual reason she went there after school is to buy a cake her mom was craving.

She transformed back into a female form, so the manager would now think it was a different customer. When she turned around, she saw Saiki putting back the antenna to his head. She's sure that he did something.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Want to go to karaoke today?"

"Let's see if we can get everyone in the class to go!" The other suggested. They began to roam around the classroom to see how many would go with them.

I feel like this happened before... Do you get Deja Vu, hm?

"Sounds great, I'll go!"

"Hairo wanna go with us!?"

"Sure!"

"How about you, Yumehara?"

"Sure, I'll go!"

"Hey, Maehara! Wanna go to karaoke?" one of the students asked Airin. Again, she only gave him a side-eye before replying,

"I guess."

"Okay. How about you, Mera?"

'The conversation went that fast?' -Saiki asked again to himself. At least it's a different answer now.

"Sorry, I have to go to work today..."

"Oh, okay-- wait, why don't we go to the Cafe you're working at instead?"

"Really!? That would be great!"

"What are you guys talking about?"

"O-offu! Teruhashi!"

"We're going where Mera's working at. Do you wanna go with us?"

'What, Saiki's not going?' "Sorry, I--"

Teruhashi got interrupted by another student,

"Hey!! Saiki's going too--"

"Oh, of course, I'm in!" She smiled. 'What a good timing to be with Saiki later, fufu~'

"This moment is so rare, guys. Maehara's going to join as well..."

"R-really?! I'm getting more excited than usual..."