𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded.

I sighed and took out my phone and started scrolling when Seok-hoon fainted. "Yah! Seok-hoon! Wake up!"

I entered my home while trying to lift Seok-hoon with all my strength. I slowly place him on my sofa, Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi aren't home for some reasons.

"You're so heavy." I said. I checked him, his temperature are normal.

Then I saw a bruise-like on his arm. I gasped.

Did that Joo Dan-tae beat him again?

"Wait here." I told him even though he can't hear me cause he's still unconscious.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked him but no answer. "I'm just going to get my first-aid kit." I told him.

"No need." He says with his eyes close. "Just stay close, I'm fine."

"What do you mean fine?" I complained. "You need to get treated!"

"I said I'm fine...Seok-kyung will worry more."

"She'll worry more if those bruises don't get treated."

"She'll treat me." He said. I hesitated asking. "Who beat you?" I asked and his eyes opened. 

"No one...I got into a fight." He sighed and let go of me. I nodded.

"So, what are you going to do?" I sat across him.

"Hide here for now...Only if you don't mind." 

"Hide? From who?"

"Seok-kyung...She's too worried." He closed his eyes once again. 

"Okay..You can stay for a while."

It's currently 10:30 pm and I think Seok-hoon is now sleeping. I didn't want to leave him cause' he's in my lair...My spy gears and secret files are inside my room, I couldn't let him see that so, I stayed there.

I stood up to grab some blanket, I got back to him and placed the blanket on him gently.

"Hera? Wake up, you'll be late for school." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes as the sunlight hits my face.

I saw Ms. Kim in front of me a.k.a my mom. "What happened?" I asked and felt a blanket on top of me, it's the same blanket I gave Seok-hoon.

Wait, where's Seok-hoon?

It's already morning and Seok-hoon can't be found, maybe he left but...How? I was with him all night...Aish, I fell asleep?

"Hera, you'll be late if you don't get ready now."

"Right." I stood up.

I'm walking towards our classroom when I met Hayden in the hallway. I wanted to turn around to ignore him because he's giving me the creeps but then he greeted me.