Iron man - Part 5

Începe de la început

"Oh no." Tony said facepalming as Rhodes laughed and said "Really now? I remember a certain jog you were supposed to do?" Causing laughter from the people in the room who knew and confused look from the others

A man asks what it was and if they were cleared to go in there. Someone else says that they weren't because they were using human shields. Someone says to put him through to the States because they're gonna want to be all over this.

"Hmm I don't think this will end well." Peggy said smirking Pepper shook her head and mouth nope getting a laugh from Peggy and a pout from Tony

Someone says they've got a bogey. Someone says that it wasn't the air force. Someone asks if they've got the CIA on the line. Someone says that they do and that the CIA wants to know if it's them. Someone says that it isn't them. Someone says it wasn't the Navy. Another says that it wasn't the marines. Someone says that he needs answers and asks if he could get eyes on the target. Someone says that they can't and it's unidentified. Someone asks for Colonel Rhodes from weapons development.

"Rhodes!" Peter and Harley yelled laughing causing some confused looks as he also laughed

Rhodey enters the room. Someone tells him that they ran an ID check and cross-referenced with known databases and that they have nothing. Rhodey asks if there's any high altitude surveillance in the region. The man tells him that they have an AWAC and a Global Hawk in the area. Rhodey asks if the thing they're looking for appeared out of nowhere and asks why it didn't show up on the radar. Someone says that radar cross-section is minimal. Rhodey asks if it's stealth. Someone says that it's not and it's tiny and they think it's an unmanned aerial vehicle.

"You know this could have been avoided if you had listened to me." Tony said and Rhodes gave him a glare and said "I really thought you we're losing it."

Someone asks Rhodey what they're dealing with. Rhodey says to let him make a phone call. Tony is still flying and we hear a ringing noise coming from the suit. Tony answers the phone with a 'Hello.' Rhodey greets him. Tony asks who's talking to him. Rhodey says that it's him. Tony apologizes and says 'hello' again. Rhodey repeats himself.

"Really? Dodging?" Quill asked

"No, I couldn't hear him at first." Tony said

Tony tells him to speak up. Rhodey asks what the noise is. Tony tells him he's driving with the top down. Rhodey says he needs Tony's help. Tony says that it's funny how that works. Rhodey says that he has a weapons depot that was blown up close to where Tony was held captive. Tony makes a comment about it being a hot spot and says that it sounded like someone did Rhode's job for him. Rhodey asks Tony why he sounds out of breath. Tony says that he's jogging.

"You are so bad at lying." Nat said smirking

"No, I just can't lie to him." Tony said pouting causing her to laugh

"You can't lie to us." Peter pointed at him and Harley who Tony smiled and said "You are absolutely right now shush." Before the giggled

Rhodey says that he thought Tony said he was driving. Tony says that he was driving to the canyon where he was going to jog. Rhodey asks if Tony has any tech in the area. Tony says he doesn't. Someone says that they spotted the bogey. Someone says that whiplash is coming in hot. Rhodey tells Tony that that's good because he's staring at a piece of tech that's about to get blown up. Two planes appear behind Tony.

"Now that's a bit harsh." Happy said

"Well he tried to lie, and I didn't know he was in it." Rhodes said shrugging