things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!

Start from the beginning

"Hey, stranger! Do you want some?" She offered Takemichi, leaning her arm forward to his face as he shook his head softly. "Uh-  no thanks, and it's me you idiot.. Takemichi!"

It was silent until Y/n shrugged and walked over to the other three. "Oh, did something happen?" She scanned his beaten up face.

"Nothing, don't worry about it.." He gave out a dry laugh, deciding not to tell anyone that earlier, he had broken up with Hinata.

"So that's why you took so long to come back.." Chifuyu mumbled, eyeing her glass of snow with syrup.

"Yeah! That old lady in the kitchen was so stubborn and refused to give me a fancy glass!" Y/n exclaimed, stuffing her mouth with her 'dessert'

Takemichi grabbed a random chair and made a spot for himself near the four. "You do know there's plenty of bacteria in that snow?— wait, did you use force on the old lady..?" He then squinted his eyes to her.

"..No."

"So you did use force!" Chifuyu joined in.

The three forgot that Hanma and Kisaki were there and the two were literally watching them like '😐 😃'

"We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya." Kisaki spoke up, gaining the attention of the trio who all looked at him in unison and almost immediately; stoic expressions went on their faces.

"Udagawa Christian church. Taiju will conveniently go there alone at night to pray. If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the chapel. Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemichy, you're gonna reason with him!" Kisaki explained as he and the others started to walk down the stairs of the restaurant to leave the place.

"Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for that role? And, before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other. The four of us outside will beat Taiju down." Kisaki stared at the h/c haired with narrowed eyes before saying:

"Don't do shit that could ruin our plan-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TRASH!"

Once the five had exited the building, Kisaki and Hanma parted ways while the other three stayed.

Y/n and Takemichi stood beside each other. The h/c haired girl glanced at the boy beside her, feeling slightly worried as he looked so.. down.

She suddenly felt someone's hand hitting her back. "Well, we're up against the Black Dragons tomorrow. Our secret plan's pretty much decided." Chifuyu spoke, keeping his hands on his two friends' backs.

The blond then turned to face Takemichi. "Dunno what you went through, but take that anger." He slung his two arms around the two, "And vent it all tomorrow!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Wait so- Draken did turn into a egghead?!" Y/n asked in shock.

"Yeah!" Takemichi nodded. "I was so close to asking why he went bald!!"

Y/n slowly covered the lower part of her face as she lowered down the volume of her voice. "I was just calling him egghead because of his face shape— but oh my god.. I totally predicted that-"