the black dragons

There will be manga spoilers from here on so anime only(s) beware‼️

so anime only(s) beware‼️

also please tell me if there are any mistakes so I could fix them later

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER TEN

"STRIKEE!!"

Huh?

Takemichi let out a soft gasp, he then realized that he was back in the past. Bowling?

"That was awesome Takemichi-kun!" Hinata complimented with a big smile on her face as she high fived the yellow haired. "You got a turkey!"

"Uh.. yeah." Takemichi stared at Hinata for a bit before looking away, tears welling up in his eyes. After coming from such an awful present timeline. Seeing Hina's smile I just..-

"What's wrong?" Hinata asked in concern.

"Nothing at all." Takemichi squeaked out, punching the bridge of his nose.

"Go!" Hinata told the bowling ball. She's so cute..♡ Takemichi watched her in adoration.

"Aw man, in went in the gutter again." Hinata pouted. She turned her body towards Takemichi with a smile,"It's your turn, Takemichi-kun!"

Takemichi nodded then closed in eyes as fire spread around his body, "Watch this Hina. My.." he swung his right hand back before releasing his hold on the ball, making it roll on the bowling lane and knock down all bowling pins.

Takemichi then realized that the bowling pins that were in the lane beside his were all knocked down as well, What the?! The next guy got a strike, too?! He looked to the side to see a tall blue header male who had a scar running across his lips.

"Oh?! We both got strikes!" The tall male spoke up with a grin, "We were totally in sync." He said as a girl who was sitting on the table not to far away from him smiled, "Not bad."

He's huge!! Takemichi's mouth fell open, wait.. what? He eyed the boy, Do I know this dude?

"Huh? I thought I'd seen you somewhere before." The boy said before finally recognizing Takemichi. "You're Hanagaki Takemichi! I'm the second division vice-captain, Hakkai Shiba."

"What?!!" Takemichi's eyes widen in remembering who he was. This guy is one of the black dragons!!

"Hmm? What's with you?" Hakkai asked, before adding; "My captain told me all about you!"

Why is a black dragon, a vice-captain in Toman?! Takemichi thought.

"We're bros from now on, Takemichy!" Hakkai then wrapped his arms around the said boy.