new third division captain

i am really sorry for not updating often but i do try to make it up with long chapters🩴❗️▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆———————————CHAPTER SIX

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
———————————CHAPTER SIX

"You look ugly."

Takemichi flinched at the voice that came from behind him. Letting out a squeak he turned back and looked at Y/n who had an apple that she held with her bandaged hand and Shrek— as usual, on her head.

"Y/n?"

The said girl softly nodded and pointed, "What's with that outfit? It's fucking hideous,"

"Righhttt?" Akkun breathed out, agreeing with her.

"You two! shut up about my outfit!! Now, why are you here?" Takemichi changed the subject.

"Visiting egghead, I even brought him an apple!"

"But you're eating it..?" Akkun tilted his head,

"Oh fuCK—!"

Y/n quickly looked at the now empty basket and panicked, "Why do you keep eating your gifts.." Akkun sighed as both him and Takemichi watched Y/n sprinting towards a random apple tree.

Both Takemichi's and Akkun's eyes widen at her and followed behind, waving their hands up and down like a bird. "Y/N! DON'T DO THAT!!"

"Why not?!"

"YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE!-"

But Y/n is Y/n.

"So!?" The [your height] girl questioned and wrapped her hands around an apple, but was interrupted when Takemichi gripped her wrist and pulled her away.

"WAIT!" Y/n suddenly exclaimed, shocking the two boys.

"What?!"

Turning her head slowly to Takemichi, Y/n stared at Takemichi with a blank look. "Walk behind me, I don't wanna be seen with.." she eyed him up and down. "That."

"Huh?!" An irk mark appeared on the side of Takemichi's forehead when Y/n ignored him and walked forward. "I gotta agree with her, I'm embarrassed too. I mean look at yo—"

"AKKUN!" Takemichi shoved the maroon haired boy's hands off his shoulder.

"Ah! It's Farquaad-senpai and Takemichi-senpai!" A person said, making Y/n stop in her tracks as her ears perked up.

"Huh? Aren't they the ones who stopped the battle of 8/3?" Another one spoke.

Y/n turned to the side to see Takemichi stopping beside her, back with his 'tell your bitch I like you' face and hands in his pockets.

"Greetings, Takemichi-senpai, Farquaad-senpai!" The three boys bowed as Takemichi, Akkun and Y/n passed by.

This did not just boost up Takemichi's ego, but also Y/n's.