things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!

Start from the beginning

"He said he had something small to take care of." Chifuyu replied calmly, sliding over a large ball of snow to Y/n who's eyes lightened up.

"He didn't ditch us, right?" Kisaki questioned, raising a brow. "We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know."

"No, of course not!" Y/n laughed, lifting up her head to look at the male. "He only ditched you two." She gestured towards Kisaki and Hanma.

Kisaki completely ignored her.

"Let's go inside and eat while we wait." Chifuyu suggested, then muttering a quick: "Get up." To Y/n, grabbing the back of her collar and pulling her up from the ground.

"I want [favorite food] and [drink]!" Y/n exclaimed once the four had gotten a table.

After the waiter had gotten all of their orders. Silence took over, the four just staring at each other with a bored face.

"So how's life—?"

"Shut up."

"Heh." Hanma let out a small deep laugh, "You're so mean, Y/n." His eyes travelled to the said girl who had just cut him off.

Another silence enveloped them all.

Sighing, Y/n lazily placed her head on the table and wrapping her arms around the lower part of her face. "You guys are boringgg where's Takemichi? There's nothing to laugh or make fun at other than Kisaki's stupid face."

"What?-"

"I'm giggling. Your face is so stupid."

"Excuse me?-"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice apologized.

Hanma, Chifuyu and Kisaki turned their heads to the side and saw the fifth member of their "group"

Though what they didn't expect was for him to show up looking like,

Shit.

"What happened to your face?" Chifuyu was the first one to asked

"What happened to your face?" Chifuyu was the first one to asked. Then followed by Hanma who said with a small grin:

"Damn dude, you got even uglier!"

"Haha.." Takemichi let out a dry laugh before looking around, "Where's Y/n?"

"Piss hair!!— owh wait who the fuck are you?" Y/n grimaced of the sight of the boy before shaking her head and face the other three. "Anyways- I finally got it!" She showed a fancy glass that had a ball of snow with some [flavor] syrup on it.