Forever do you mean it

Jacky POV

I was play with Justin jr when I got a call. I smiled and slide answer on my phone.

Me: hello

??: Mrs. Bieber

Me: yes

??: your husband is in the hospital

I got up and called alfredo. I told him Justin in the hospital if he can come over and take me he said sure. So I went and got the kids ready. Justin jr was still tired so I had to carry him to the car. I told alfredo to hurry up. I ran up the stairs with Justin jr in one hand and Frankie in the other. And alfredo had the twins. When we got to the room I saw Justin with tubs on him. I put kids down on this other bed in the room and they all went to bed. I ran to Alfredo and cried on his shoulder.

Alfredo: it's okay it's gonna be alright

Me: I'm not a kid Alfredo I know what going on look at him

Alfredo: we need to prey and hope for the best

I cried I couldn't help it my husband the father of my children the love of my life is laying down in the hospital and I can't do anything.

Alfredo: everything your feeling now is normal

Me: I don't know what normal anymore

Alfredo: you and Justin been through so much together you to would get through this together.

Me: can you watch the kids I need to make a call

Alfredo: yeah

I went outside in the hall way and dialed patties number I need her right now. She said she would be here soon and Frankie said the same and so did ariana. Me and ariana made up a long time ago. Pattie came to the hospital first I went up to her and hugged her tight.

Pattie: what happen

Me: I don't know Justin is suppose to go on tour in two weeks so he said he had to go to the dance studio then to the recording studio. And I woke to hear he's here.

Pattie: where are the kids

Me: in the room sleeping in gonna take them home before they wake up

Pattie: yeah they shouldn't see this

Me: yeah Umm Pattie I was wondering if you can take the twins for a few hours

Pattie: there my grandchildren they could be at my house til forever

Me: thank you

Pattie: yeah baby but why the twins

Me: umm Frankie gonna be with the boys and the girl love you more

Pattie: okay I'm gonna go inside

Me: yeah

I sat on the chair as I waited to ariana or Frankie. But shortly Frankie and his husband came. Frankie let go of his hand and I ran up to him and he hugged me.

Me: he's not awake

Frankie: calm down its okay

Me: what if he dies

Frankie: jacky he's gonna be okay

Me: umm Frankie

Frankie: yeah

Me: I'm gonna stay with Justin until he wakes up but can you take the boys

Frankie: yeah

Me: thank you

After a few hour ariana Frankie and everyone else left. It was only me and Justin in the room. I took Justin phone to see who he message last and he was trying to message me last. The text say baby girl we've had our ups and down but you know at the end of the day I love you and your the love my life. I smiled he never press send I turn off his phone and held his hand. I kissed his cheek as a tear rolled down my face. The doctor came in as I held his hand.

Doctor: mrs. Bieber

Me: yes

Doctor: your husband in bad condition he's in a comma it's not a comma that's gonna 10 year but for months maybe a year.

Me: what

Doctor: yeah