☂︎;𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙮 ⭏

Start from the beginning

     "Nope," The cinnamon brown-haired girl burst out chuckling, clutching her stomach to just the right tightness so she wouldn't get hurt. The more she looked at the unwanted scenario before her, the more she felt herself nearing the brink of insanity, "No, no, no—you have got to be fucking kidding me."

     Burying her face in the palms of her hands, she gritted her teeth and let out a groan that gradually grew louder as she finally met with the misty grey eyes she dreaded to see ever again.

     "This is...unexpected—uh, hey, Hanako." A hesitant sigh made its way out of the brunette's light pink lips, the statement before it being the only thing she could say as she didn't know how to react to this sudden reunion.

     "Why the fuck are you here, Riyuki?" Hanako's blood red eyes fixated on the girl before her, the gears in her brain working to make sure her current predicament was really happening.

     "What? Can't a girl enjoy blading like everyone else?" Riyuki countered and folded her arms across her chest, one eyebrow raised as she tapped her right hand's fingers on the bare skin of her left upper arm.

     Hanako slightly parted her salmon pink lips to reply, but not a single word came out of them. She delicately places a finger on Riyuki's chest and inches closer to the brunette's face, her warm breath tickling the tip of Riyuki's nose.

     "That's not my point and you know it," As the seconds pass, Riyuki starts to feel the hardness of the wall behind her only to find out she's cornered, "I know for a fact that your parents would never allow you and your sister to beyblade, much less join a beyblading team. That said, why are you here?"

     Riyuki lifted her chin slightly, the corners of her lips extending into a smirk. Upon witnessing that expression from the brunette, Hanako curled her hands into fists as her fingers pierced into the flesh of her palms.

     God, RiyukiI fucking hate you.

     "Well, long story short, my parents went out of the country for work purposes, so Kiyori and I ran away from Japan and headed here without them knowing."

     "...What? You did—what??" Hanako stood there, slowly shaking her head as her eyebrows met.

     Hums of laughter slipped out of Riyuki's lips followed by a deep exhale. She always loved surprising people—it didn't matter to her if it was in a good way, or a bad one; a huge issue, or not.

     As long as it perfectly displayed what she was capable of.

     "You're exaggerating, you know that? We'll only be here for a month or so anyway, then you won't have to deal with me ever again."

     "I better not." Hanako growled lowly, quickly sealing her mouth shut once Riyuki moved her head forward.

     "That's a promise, cherry."

     ...

    That's it.

     "Hanako..?"

     Before the ruby-eyed girl could react to Riyuki's answer, a familiar masculine voice, that called out her name, ringed in her ears.

     Both Hanako and Riyuki turned to trace the source of the voice and found themselves face to face with two other teens—Tadashi and Akio, whose faces wrinkled.

    "Uh...are we um—are we interrupting something..?" Akio stuttered out, struggling to speak properly as he cleared his throat. He tried his best to smile (although crooked) through the millions of questions being concocted in his mind upon seeing Hanako in this unpredicted situation.