☂︎;𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙮 ⭏

_____

ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ × ᴏᴄ → ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

﹙𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢┆𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼 - 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗﹚

_____

⋆ ☄︎.·˚ * 🔭

     ೃ⁀➷ 𝐓he sun's shining bright light reflected on the cumulus-looking clouds that hung on the sky as it graced the earth's atmosphere with its rich golden color. Its luminous rays peeked through the dozens of open windows and touched every corner of BC-Sol's interior.

     Since everyone was having lunch at the cafeteria, the hallways were empty and silent. That silence, however, was disrupted by the soft, quiet footsteps of two particular teens as they scampered on the brown, wooden floors.

     "Akio—we're not even supposed to be here, idiot." The blue streak-haired male let his words flow out like harsh winds, rolling his dark brown eyes towards his shorter friend. Honestly, he would've left Akio and trained instead of whatever they were here for, but leaving the redhead on his own was never a good idea.

   "Stop being a pussy, Tadashi." Being said this, Akio shook his head, his red strands swaying from side to side, and proceeded to run his fingers on the door of Kris' office as if it were made of glass, pressing his left ear against it.

   "It's called being responsible, Akio." Argued Tadashi, who narrowed his face nearer to Akio's to assert his statement.

     "Fuck you."

     "You wish."

     "Funny," Akio responded with his eyes away from Tadashi's as he was more focused on listening in to the meeting Kris, Valt, and the recruits were having, "Damnit, I can't hear anything." His yellow-orange eyes then drifted around the corridors with his eyebrows knit together, desperately trying to make out at least a word or two of what they were discussing.

     Tadashi, on the other hand, sighed at the redhead. He wasn't one to join into Akio's shenanigans, but he couldn't deny that he had at least a pinch of curiosity about the recruits.

     "Hanako's gonna kick your ass later for eavesdropping without her," The brown-eyed male uttered a faint laugh, but eventually came to a stop when he came to a realization, "Speaking of her, where'd she go?"

     "She said she'd use the bathroom," As Akio reassured his friend of Hanako's whereabouts, he tilted his head, slowly fixing his stance and backing away from the office's door to face Tadashi, "It's been nearly 15 minutes though."

     "Yeah. Is she alright?"

     "Probably..?"

⋆ ☄︎.·˚ * 🔭