☂︎;𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 ⭏

_____

ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ × ᴏᴄ → ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

﹙𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢┆𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼 - 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗﹚

_____

⋆ ☄︎.·˚ * 🔭

     ೃ⁀➷ 𝐈t's now, or never.

     White sneakers made prints on the rather muddy road, which was caused by the rain, creating little splashes here and there with every step Kiyori took on her way to school along with her sister, Riyuki.

     Her brown braided hair swayed with the morning breeze that held a petrichor scent as sweat slowly trickled down the sides of her face. She wished her thoughts were as calm and peaceful as her surroundings, but sadly, that wasn't the case.

     In truth, overthinking took over all the areas of her mind whilst thinking of her current situation. She and Riyuki were going to try out for the Beigoma Academy Beyclub, but with all the possible things that could go right or wrong, it was hard to stay relaxed. Nevertheless, they tried to focus more on actually getting to school.

     "Are we...almost there?" Riyuki asked in between pants while tying her brown hair up into a messy bun. Kiyori glanced at Riyuki and simply nodded, too out of breath to let any words out. She averted her gaze back to the road and saw a park nearby—the landmark that signaled that school was now only a few meters away.

     Even as their mouths were agape because of all that running, they still managed to smile widely once they knew they were close to school and picked up their pace, not wasting a second more.

     Breaths of relief escaped their lips, coming to a stop right in front of the school's gym as they placed their hands on their knees and tried their best to catch their breath. Nervousness coursed through their veins, fixing their composure before glancing at each other one last time.

     They knew perfectly well that they weren't supposed to go to the try-outs, but their passion for blading refused to just disappear. They didn't spend half their youth training to just give up. That said, they inhaled sharply, sure of their decision and nodded, opening the gym's door slowly.

     Here we go...

     A wave of cold air coming from the gym's air conditioner embraced their skin when they went in, eyes exploring every part of the room out of pure curiosity. They expected to be met by the sounds of beys being launched and colliding in the stadium, but surprisingly, the gym was empty and only their footsteps were heard.

     "Uh, can I help you two?" The brunette twins whipped around towards the sudden female voice that spoke. Once they did, they were faced with a pinkette in pigtails who wore a welcoming smile across her face.