Walking towards the patch of Echo Flowers inside of this strange coded void...is a skeleton, standing at the height of 4 feet. He is wearing white slippers, with short black pants with a single white stripe, a white coat and shirt with a red slash on the chest, and finally, a red scarf, which looked a little ruined at the end. Red and light blue glitched rectangles appear all over the skeleton's body, as it kept moving towards the area. The head of the skeleton looks normal...with the exception of the eyes. One of the eyes, the left eye...is blue, while the eye on the right is red, and the right eye looks like it has been melting. Finally, the skeleton is grinning, with red liquid coming down from the mouth, and code is shown to be all over the skeleton's body...except for most of the head and hands and jacket, being white parts of his body.

This is none other than Fatal_Error. Originally Geno, who is a version of Sans that came from an altered genocide timeline, he has become an Error. Unfortunately, this is due to the action of his future self, Error. Geno and Error battled, but Error won the fight, due to being stronger than Geno, and made an attempt to kill him while Geno is severely weakened. But due to being inside the Save Screen, combined with the Determination within his body, Geno survived, but became an Error in the process, one more dangerous than the one who had made him like this, as well as his future self. Now an alternate future version of Geno, due to Error's interference, he became u intentionally far more dangerous than him, due to his one single desire...bringing his brother back.

The thing is...his obsession to bring his brother back has become such a dangerous weapon. he will do absolutely anything to make sure that his brother is returned to his arms again, even it if means to destroy an Alternate Universe just to take a code of a Papyrus, and restore him into his life again. He does not care what happens to the Alternate Universe, nor does he care about the inhabitants that live in there. All he cares about, is Papyrus, all his kind cares about, is Papyrus, as he has lost his sanity, lost his mind, all those years ago, and nothing has changed for poor Fatal_Error Sans. His mind lost, his intelligence hampered by the fact that he had lost everything, except for his very existence, and is burdened to be an Error for the rest of his life. A curse that was not wanted to him, an existence that is agony to him. Forever forced to see the Codes of the Alternate Universe, a power that he can never really get rid of, and a power that will automatically be on at times, which forever burdens whatever emotions that are still alive inside of him after the process of turning into an Error.

Fatal_Error, he kept waking for another minute...and after that...he stopped. He than gets on his knees...and raised his hand in the air, and a blue bone is made. But it was not whole for any longer, because as soon as it appeared, Fatal_Error began to break it into smaller pieces, until he was able to get a bone piece that looks about the size of a sewing pin. Fatal_Error grinned even wider, as he than puts his hands on the red liquid...before he pulls out red strings from his mouth. Fatal_Error pulled on it a little more, before it snapped, and he lays it down...gently.

Fatal_Error goes on his knees...and after a minute of staring at the strings in front of him, began to paste the data of a Papyrus onto the ground, starting with the torso. He than made some arms, and after a little bit...Fatal_Error began to make a new Papyrus, as he sew the red strings through the different body parts into their rightful place. And...normally...Fatal_Error would be alone by himself to make it. To make a new Papyrus in order to bring him back. But the thing is...he made a version of Papyrus that he does not like...a Papyrus that he doesn't consider as Papyrus.

"BROTHER!!"

Fatal_Error groaned...as an entity came to him. It resembles Papyrus, but with red strings all over his body, which are the body parts that had been sewn. He wears a simple white shirt without sleeves, and has white pants with white boots with blue stripes at the front. The eyes of this Papyrus lookalike is a dull light blue color, and has a bunch of black pixels and green numbers around him, similar to a scarf. This is none other than Fatal_Error's creation, Patch. He is a 'failed creation' of Fatal_Error, which he extremely despised and refers making, thinking he's not really Papyrus.

"What is it now Papyrus?

What is it now Papyrus?

What is it now Papyrus?"

Fatal_Error said, as he spoke out to his defective brother, as he clearly does not like him one bit, considering that he is defect. Clearly, he regrets over leading to the creation of Patch.

And this is how it had been to Fatal_Error, having being forced to find a bunch of codes of Papyrus all across the multiverse, in order to recreate his brother again, while at the same time, talking to his defective brother. But that will use to wait...because in the future...Fatal_Error...he will be forced to involve himself in something...or someone...just line him.