The Sleepover Part 2

"Stop getting so violent."

"dude YOU COULD HAVE BROKEN HIS BONES." I chuckled nervously. And rubbed the back of my head.

"M-My bad." I said dropping my pillow and sitting on it. After everyone just started talking And Mina was scrolling though her Phone.
When Denki Yelled.

"IM SO BORRRREEDD IS THERE ANYTHING TO DO" Waiting for a response Mina gasped.

"Alright everyone up UP." She said in excitement everyone Stood up just like she said. Only because If Mina didn't get her way She would have thrown acid on there asses. Most of them could handle it since there all above the human rank. It still hurts.

"Okay Gon, You move that way."

"Killua Go somewhere else."

"Bakugo you go with Killua along with Kiri, Shinsou."

"Izuku Move that way with Gon, Denki. and Me."

"And Zushi Since Knuckles not here could you Take care of these I'll send you the Link. " Zushi nodded as Mina walked away and He got a notification. He opened the link and a Video popped up. Zushis Eyes widened but almost shut instantly not to get anyone's attention. He closed his phone letting put a smirk. He had them finish the dance moves. But something didn't feel right as Mina Walked out he stopped her and Whispered something In her ear.

"Wait Something's missing from this. " He saw Mina come out and Whispered.

"Heyo my queen We need Outfits. " Mina pushed him away and rushed out the door only to be found back in the room With Three different outfits.

One was a maid outfit Blue and white.

Another was Orange

Another was Orange

Another Purple

Mina shoved everyone into the bathrooms one by one

Mina shoved everyone into the bathrooms one by one. As the others stayed in the other room. Denki in Purple.. Mina started music and watched the guys dance. Each one embarrassed And faces All red but Denki's He was enjoying and vibing to the beat and the maid dress. They were to busy dancing to Notice the others coming out and recording. A smirk on Shino and Bakugos face. Killua just Enjoying the view.

Mina was still having them dance but added her own steps just a little bit.

After moving their hips. She decided to have them Sway from side to side then the Other guys would take over. While Deku was in the process of Swaying his hips. Bakugo grabbed his waist from behind and Izuku froze. His face turned Redder than a tomato as Him and Bakugo Continued to dance. Gon saw this and Started to Laugh at Izukus reaction before Killua did the same.

"I'm not gonna lie But that's kinda gay." Kami said raising his hands. "Kami you are gay." He looked at Mina before she gave out a list.

"Shinsou, Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku, Mono- "

"OKAY I GET IT. " Bakugo and Izuku looked at him weird. "What it's not my fault You guys are hot. " Everyone heard a growl then realized it was coming from Bakugo. "Hey I said you were hot not My type." There was laughter before It was silenced. A couple people were getting tired so they started to fall asleep. Some went to Gons' Room Meaning Mina Zushi and Kirishima. Bakugo Izuku Denki and Shin all stayed in the living room.
Mostly because Killua didn't want anything perverted to happen in Gons Room.