Him

THIS FUCKING FANART OML I JUST WANNA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IFR CANT WITH THIS GAWD GON😩😩😩😩 Ok where were we yeah

KIlluas POV
I walk into the room and shut the door behind me just amazed by the sight Infront of me When he swung his arms into the air and I saw his mark It was green. I shot up towards him grabbing his wrist which caught him way off surprised. I had his arms pinned above him "Now why on earth would someone hide there marks " I said Looking down at him when we caught each other's eyes Something happened. There was a slight pain in my heart which had turned to pleasure and the world had stopped like there was nothing else there just the two of us it ended shortly afterwards tho. When I caught him smirking at something. I don't know what it was but the way we were placed I knew something was on his mind and it wasn't normal at all.

Gons' POV
I heard the door opened but don't mind, It's was probably another teacher to tell me something shitty again. When I swing my arms up I'm pinned under something Which caught me off guard. "Now why would someone Cover there mark " I heard and looked up at someone with Puffy white hair. But when we locked eyes I felt something it wasn't a nice feeling either It was hatred And horror Which I adored When I noticed his shirt dangling unbuttoned over me.

"You know your cute For a guy~ " He continued to hold my hands above my head As he bent down "I have to ask Why are you hiding your mark" He whispered. "What's the point in showing it, it wouldn't be any fun at all now would it. I like being mysterious. " I stated and moved my tongue across his chest. He groaned and continued to move his knee up to my crotch.

There was knock at the door and we heard someone coming in. Luckily we were both fast enough to get on the couch and make it look like we were just talking. "Hey Killua " I heard and turned towards the guy He had long black silky hair With the strongest odor I could think of then I looked back at the guy with white hair.

"You sly son of a bitch You set me up" He said next thing I knew he was off the couch zooming towards the other guy. He was thrown to the floor which angered me. "I'm sorry but who are you? " I asked sheepishly pointing to the both of them.
"My name is Illumi, Illumi Zoldyck"

At that I froze "HOLY SHIT " I managed to get out "I-Illumi Zoldyck For real You ain't playing with me right " I said Getting up and walking over to him.

"No why? do you know me? "

"No well now I do From rumors and shit Your the craziest Yandere in the Zoldyck family. Very impressive but I plainly disagree. "

"Well I hope you do because there someone worst than me. Also babes coming up with your bags He will be here in a second. "

"NOO I don't want him touching my tools. " He said rushing out past Illumi.

"Um what tools ?" I asked in confusion and Embarssement.

"I honestly didn't think he would bring them."

"Hey I have a question Is Killua a Yandere? "

"Yeah why you ask? "

"There was this really weird connection when he looked at me and it only happens when.... "

"When what? "

"Nevermind Let's go help them." I said walking past Him and out the door I get half way down the steps when I hear screaming. "Run." Three girls were right behind us Retz and her girls I really hated them so I pulled Illumis arm Down the steps until I didn't hear the screaming anymore. "Oh thank Yandere there gone" that's when I heard another scream. "NO DON'T TOUCH IT HISOKA "

"Is he for real harassing students again. " I walked out the School to see Killua and Hisoka messing around. I whistled "Oi Hisoka leave the kid alone. " I yelled and walked over to the now surprised Killua sitting in his car. "Gon you go here? "

"Don't act surprised you fucking perv." Killua said.

"You know him?" I asked Killua."Yes that is my boyfriend " Illumi said.

"Hisoka Morrow you didn't tell me you were dating a Zoldyck you really are an asshole "

"Oi keep you voice down.."

"And why should I do that?"

"I'm in trouble with-"

"MORROW"

"her"
Me and Killua turned to see A blonde headed person who looks younger than us heading straight for Hisoka.

"You need to stop harassing my students " she said smacking him when she changed expressions. I could feel Illumi getting mad. "Hey Gon how have you been today " she said with the happiest smile on her face. "I'm doing fine principal How about you."

"Doin great I have some news for you."

"And what would that be?"

"Hey how come he gets treated different he does the same thing."

"He does not harass kids."

"He harassed several people."

"Fucking lies I haven't touched anyone recently."

"Recently "

"So what he's a great student he gets a pass"

"HA you hear that I'm a great kid."

"Anyways As you could see we have a new student who has made quite an Impression this morning. I need you to tour him of the school and help him with the system. Also fair warning Please do not and I repeat DO NOT ruin him like your last victim please. And thanks"

"Sure thing principal Bisky." She walked away and I turned back to the Zoldycks. "Let's get you into the dorm and help you out shall we."

After getting the bags and stuff to their room

"Lumi did you hear that correct."

"Like your last victim. Yeah heard that correct"

"Well we have to fix up your dorm room your brother going home."

"Yeah bye lumi I'll speak to you later. Tell Hisoka I said Love ya. "

"You maybe be pyschotic but you have a heart and we both love you for it Bye Kill. "