The sleepover

"Everyone this is... Julie she's part of the Zoldyck family."

"What but I've never seen her before." I was about to question her when I was pulled back into Gons lap. I heard her Growl. " Oh I see Trying to Impress someone here huh. Well two can play at that game." I thought looking back at Gon.

"Hey If your really a Zoldyck " All the Attention went to me.

"If your really a Zoldyck Prove it."

"How so..."

"They have a special Song that's sung when something chaotic happens."

"O-Oh I seem to forget stuff Easily So I can't remember the song right now."

"Get out "

"Excuse me."

" You really think I'm going to believe that. Being a Zoldyck is more pressure than a pathic liar like you could handle. " I screamed Why. Why would she do that? I understand why but the Zoldycks have gone through alot and no one knows. Since Alluka died that song never leaves Any minds of my family.

"I'm not a Lair!"

"Alright Fine I'm going to sing you a song My little sister always sang to me. "

She just stood Petrified. Of course in the process of singing the others meaning Kirishima and Kaminari were getting scared so I stopped my song before continuing to the second verse.
"Do you know what that song is called and who it's sung by? "
She just stared still in shock before answering in fear.
"N-No."
I stood up and walked towards her.
"Why'd you come here than? Obviously I know the reason. But the others seem to be confused. "
I whispered in a manipulative voice.

"Because I just wanted to be with Gon Freeces. "

"Tell me do you know how many are still alive to this day?"

"Illumi Zoldyck and his younger sister no one's ever seen."
I just stared signalling her to leave and she did as told walked out as an obedient child. I turned in Anger mostly because the rumor is Illumi has a Younger Sister. SISTER I'm a guy.
"Sister and you couldn't tell me this Man I know we only just met but you couldn't have told me when you realized he was my brother douchebag. "

Everyone just stared Kaminari and Kirishima finally calming down. Because they had no clue what was going on. Before finally processing the situation Everyone still say there.

"Hey is that what you meant." Kami said breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"You said she leaves the same thing every time. "

"Yeah when you said that chick was dead without even touching her the first Day you got here. Explain that please."

"My Umm My little sister." 

"But what does that have to do with the Zoldycks."Mina asked grabbing the remote.

"You guys are fucking stupid. My eldest brother is Illumi Zoldyck. Meaning I Killua am Also a Zoldyck. You guys are slower than Gon. My little sisters skill set was a Song that would warn Us of trouble or It would cause Chaos." There was another knock on the door. Just as everyone let what I said sink in.

" Coming. " I said wanting to get out of the Conversation. I opened the door to  be shoved into a hug.

" Um. T-Too tight"