Chapter 4: Skipping

The next day your walking to school with Soph, she is talking a lot but you are lost in you thoughts. "Hey, whats on your mind, you ok?" Soph says as she notices your aren't listening.

You turn your head towards her "sorry, I was just thinking about something" You say in an awkward voice. "Oooh what is it??" Soph says in her cute curious voice.

"Well I kinda have a crush.." You mutter out. "OMG WHOOO?" Soph asks, you can see the excitement in her eyes. "Well more like four crushes..." You say quietly because you are embarrased .

Soph looks at you with much confusion. "So the people I like are Jesus, Shrek, Duo, and- well uhh the janitor G-goat." You say.

"THE JANITOR?!?" Soph says very surprised. "Keep quiet, I know it weird but there's something about them" You say.

When you walk in the school and go to your locker you look next to you to see Jesus, surrounded by girls. All the girls are wearing short skirts and makeup. He probably likes those girls, not me you think. Those girls curl their hair and wear heels to school, I'm not like those other girls.

The bell rings and those girls start to run to class. Your about to start walking to class when Jesus pushes you up against the wall. "I-is there something you uh n-need?" Your face is redder than a tomato. 

Omigosh whats going on his face is so close ahhhhh

"Wanna skip class with me" he says with a smirk. "I-I don't know, w-wont we g-get caught?" I say. "it'll be fun, we wont get caught it'll be our little secret" he says and then winks at me.

enthusiastically starts walking towards the front door to exit the school, you don't know why but you decide to follow him anyway. starts walking towards the front door to exit the school, you don't know why but you decide to follow him anyway.

You guys walk together silently for a few blocks, until you turn to him and say "why are we skipping class anyway?" He smiles back and says "I used to be the perfect kid, following the bible, sacrificing myself on the cross, but recently I'm not the perfect kid anymore" You look into his eyes and see his sorrow. It must be hard being Jesus you think.

Finally Jesus stops walking and you realize the place he was taking you to was a bar, A FREAKING BAR! it smells like booze and creepy old men. When we walk in we spend a few minutes chatting amongst ourselves when security catches us.

"Hey you kids are clearly to young to be in here get out!" The guy says. Jesus attempts to fight the security guard 2 times his size. Needless to say he loses in an instant. 

After we are outside of the bar I check my watch, Its 2:58 pm. Well there is no point in going back to school now anyway. 

When you get back home your dad tries to talk to you. Something like getting a call from the school or whatever he said. Tbh you never really listen to your dad anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading! Please vote

This chapter goes out to my favorite emo redhead (you know who you are)