chapter 2

Hana waddled over to wonyoung and sat down next to her.
Wonyoung pinched Hana's arm hard and Hana let out a silent ow of pain
"What was that for?" She whispered to wonyoung.
"Stop waddling people are gonna think your weird." Wonyoung said in a mad voice but still whispering.

The guy laughed and then cleared his throat

He put his hand out to shake Hana's hand and said
"Hi I'm park sunghoon, nice to meet you."
Hana just smiled awkwardly and shook his hand.
Wonyoung said with a scoff "This is Kim Hana she doesn't like talking."

They both said hi to each other and wonyoung and sunghoon started talking about work.

Hana just sat there looking around the room as she was very bored.
"Wonyoung I'm going out for a walk." She whispered before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Wonyoung asked her.

"I'll be close by just call me if you need me." Hana said before bowing her head and walking out of the door.

As she was leaving the building she let out a big sigh of relief.
"Why did wonyoung invite him to my house." She said before walking off to the park.

"Today's so pretty." She said admiring the sky.

She closed her eyes and walked with her arms in the air enjoying the beautiful day.

While walking she bumped into someone and she immediately opened her eyes.

The guy left really fast without saying anything only a small sorry, he was wearing all black and you couldn't see his face.

Hana just watched the man leave, still processing what happened.

Hana shrugged it off and continued her walk, she walked over to the local park in the neighborhood and sat down on one of the swings.

She sat there and slightly swang on the swing and watched the clouds float by, suddenly she felt something pull on her hoodie so she looked down, it was a small child crying.
Hana got off the swing and kneeled down and held the child in her arms. She picked him up and asked why he was crying,
The little boy answered
"Mama."
Hana told the little child it will all be fine and that she would help look for the boy's mother. She walked around with the child in her arms and the kid started warming up to her.

After a while the boy fell asleep in Hana's arms and Hana didn't know what to do next, Hana held the child and cradled him in her arms in the cold weather. Hana walked around close to the park looking for his mother. She couldn't find anyone
After a while a lady ran up to her.

Before Hana could say anything the lady gave Hana a letter and ran off without a word.
Hana sat down and put the boy on her lap and opened the letter, it read

Hello whoever you are. The boy you have with you currently is my son, I'm a teen mom and I'm currently having financial problems and the poor boy doesn't have a father, his father ran off before he was even born. I have tried for months to look for a job to keep us stable but I'm very stuck I can't do anything. I have  20 won for you please use this to feed my son and take care of my son, treat him like your own son, give him the life he deserves I beg you. Take care of my little boy it's all I ask for.

Hana looked at the letter than the poor boy in her arms. She couldn't leave the kid there all by himself. Hana decided right there and then that she would take care of him and give him the best life she could.

Hana went home that day with a bag of stuff for the boy just the bare necessities, she could barely get anything since she only had 20 won that his mother gave her.