Book of the White

—BOOK OF THE WHITE—

—BOOK OF THE WHITE—

●♤♤●

"I still don't get it." Clary said, a puzzled look crossing her face. I stood, with my arms crossed, as the feeling of someone watching you overcame me. "Why do you have this place if you live at Hotel DuMort?"

"The DuMort has too many rules. Think of it like Gracie Mansion. It's the official residence, but it doesn't mean I have to live there. This place gives me the freedom to indulge in certain... proclivities." I laughed humorously at Camille's words.

"And do these...certain proclivities...include sucking the blood, killing mundanes and using them to your satisfaction?" I asked, raising a brow, and Camille sneered at me.

"I've told you once, darling, watching how you speak to me."

"So now you remind me after my husband, parabatai and adoptive-father have gone?" Camille rolled her eyes and I smirked. I had caught her out.

Camille walked to her desk and picked up a feather, smirking - gaining her top-bitch attitude back - and walked towards Simon.

"You know...the mayor has the same problem." Simon said, and I raised my brows at him. "Ow! Hey!" Simon exclaimed as Camille pricked him, drawing some of Simon's blood.

"Come with me." She ordered, swaying her hips as she walked over to a desk. Camille grabbed the Writ and smirked. An eary feeling rose inside of me and i grimaced. Again. We are letting a murderous bitch into the wild. "On the dotted line."

Simon took the feather from Camille's grasp and sighed, glancing at Clary. He seemed to have a moments hesitation before signing the Writ. Grinning sadistically, Camille snatched the Writ.

"Thank you." She then gave it to her butler and sent him on his way.

"He did what you asked. Now give us the Book of the White." Clary demanded, and this is the eary feeling i had.

"I'd love to..." Camille trailed off, walking towards a bookcase and smirking again. "-but i can't. I have no idea where it is."

"Dot gave it to you." Clary sneered and i sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sure it's here somewhere. But, if the idea was to hide it, telling me would defeat the purpose." I growled lowly and used my powers to tighten Camille's ribs. I heard the cracking, and then saw her face go slightly red. I raised a brow and smirked, making her ribs tighten more before an even louder crack filled everyone's ears. Camille screamed out and i stopped using my powers. "Dot must've...put it somewhere when i...wasn't looking." She gasped out, clutching her hurting chest. I raised my head a little and Camille's eyes flashed with fear.