"You're beautiful," he murmured. You blushed at his statement, and arched your back inviting him to remove your bra.

He obliged, letting his fingers slide over your shoulders and down your arms as he removed the straps. You shivered at the sensation. Oh no, he really was torturing you tonight.

Bucky then hooked his fingers under the waistband of your panties, and removed them, throwing them to the side of the room. He moaned at the sight of you bare before him. You started to sit up to touch him but he grabbed your wrists.

"I don't think so, doll. Lay back."

You looked at him with a confused expression, and he laughed. "I've been teasing you all day, and I'm not done with you yet."

He took your wrists and lifted them above your head, securing them with his metal hand. The feeling of the cool metal on your heated skin sent goosebumps down your arms. Bucky reached into his bedside cabinet, and pulled out a silk tie.

"Now hold still." He ordered.

You waited as he wrapped the tie around your hands and knotted it around the bed frame.

"Mm, that's my good girl. You ready?"

Nodding, you felt him run his hands, one cool and one warm, down the length of your arms, to eventually settle on your hips. Bucky lowered his face to yours, and you saw his eyes twinkle with mischief. He had something wicked planned. And you couldn't wait.

He softly took your lips with his, kissing you slowly. You could feel his erection pressing into your thigh, and cheekily rubbed against him. Bucky pulled away and gave your lip a gentle bite.

"Maybe not such a good girl. Be careful or I'd have to punish you." He winked and gave you one last searing kiss.

Bucky started to slowly move down your body. Swirling his tongue around a spot and leaving a soft kiss. When he reached your breasts, he placed one in each hand, the difference in temperature being absolutely electric.

He pulled your left nipple into his mouth, the tip of his tongue dancing around the sensitive bud, then released it. Bucky did the same with your right nipple. You could feel your arousal building in your sex, knowing that was where he was headed.

Licking and kissing down your stomach, you felt the weight of him slowly leaving you and the bed. You lifted your head to see Bucky once again standing at the foot of the bed, his eyes hooded with lust.

"Spread your legs, doll," he said, his voice deep and raspy, "I want to see how turned on I made you."

You whimpered at the deep tone of his voice, and slowly parted your thighs, showing him that you were glistening with arousal and dying for him to continue pleasuring you.

Bucky bit his lip at the sight and lifted his metal hand, sliding a finger through your slick folds. You cried out, being so sensitive and his finger being so cold.

His eyes flicked up to you, pulling against your bonds and your body desperate for him.

"You look so beautiful tied up. Just a little longer, doll. You're being so good."

Bucky's finger swept through you once more, and you tried to grind down on his digit, but he pulled away before you could. He knelt down in front of you, and you could feel his warm breath against your cunt. Oh god.

One lick. With a flattened tongue he went through your pussy once and then moved to start kissing the inside of your right thigh. You whined at the loss of him, and he gave your skin a little nip.

"Last warning, or else you're not coming at all tonight. I'll play until I'm done with you."

You bit the inside of your lip to stop yourself from moaning. Fuck it was hot when he was in this mood. He is in total control of you, and you adored every second.

He finally made it down to your ankle, and he switched to your left leg, creeping his way back up to your aching core.

You soon felt him give a gentle breath onto you, a cool shock that made you arch your back and cry out his name.

"Mm, I love it when you say my name, doll."

Bucky winked at you, and then there he was again. Licking a stripe through your cunt to watch you writhe on the bed. He draped his metal arm over your hips, keeping you where he wanted you.

He made intricate circles around your clit, then sucked it into his mouth, his tongue still rubbing against it. Little moans and sighs fell out of your mouth as he pleasured you. Bucky's mouth always knew exactly what to do with your pussy.

Your whole body felt like it was on fire as your orgasm started to build. Hearing your breathing become more rapid, Bucky slid a warm finger into you, and you whimpered as the feeling started to push you over the edge.

"Come for me, good girl."

With his words and one last suck on your clit and you cried out in ecstasy, screaming Bucky's name and pulling hard against the silk tie.

He continued slowly licking and kissing you as he helped you ride out your release. Once your breathing slowed back to normal, he pulled his finger from you and lifted his head to meet your eyes.

He smiled. "I'm no where near done with you yet, doll."

———————-

Thanks to the gremlins for helping inspire this one. Love you! 💙
Hope you enjoyed reading!