"Got any cigs?" Y/n assumed he was the so-called 'King' of the class. "Yeah, bro. Let's go for a smoke."

The kid on the front seat was sweating. He is probably thinking how unlucky he is for being in the same class as these idiots, she thought.

There was a spitting sound coming from the back, it was the annoying person that was talking loud a few seconds ago.

"Aye, Zealot. You're supposed to melt away when hydralisk spits on you. Where's the reaction bitch?" he said.

"That loser over there, don't you think he looks like a chick." The girl was interested in how this was gonna go, she took out one of her headphones and looked at the person he was talking about.

Shit. It's the person I'm here for. My brother Gray Yeon.

I know he is capable of taking care of himself and if I try to save him, he would end up hating me more, I have to stay back and watch this one. I can't afford for him to find out who I am.

She looked at Gray with an expressionless face, she didn't show much emotion usually, so no one knows much about what she was thinking.

"All short and pale looking. Might look alright if we force him to wear a dress." His friend laughed from behind. "Even his lashes are long. Ke ke."

"Oh, you're talking about Gray Yeon?" another person said. "Even his name is feminine."

"The fuck. What if he really is a girl?" another one said. Her face was blank but a smirk formed on the corner of her mouth. Gray would beat these people up in a few seconds. And it is true that my brother is very pretty.

"Then how about we take a look." He walked towards Gray. This is getting interesting.

He grabbed Gray and shouted "Oh shit, he is a man alright! He is packin' too, this son of a bitch!"

I wanna beat him up so badly but let's just wait and see.

"THIS DUDE, HE'S GOT AN ANACONDA DOWN THERE" he shouted again. Gray was pissed, so he made the first move.

He punched him in the throat using his elbow. He took his bag and swang it to his face.

The man Colton Choi was shouting "My throat! What the hell!?"

Everybody was staring with fear. They were praying for Gray's life, little did they know he was the one that's gonna beat him up.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU GOT A DEATH WISH!?" Colton Choi shouted.

Gray used his bag to tie Colton up., and throw a kick to the back of his knee.

He slapped him once.

Then twice.

Third time.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Gray said. Exactly how much did he change since I last saw him?

Tears fell from Colton's eyes. "If you dare make a scene at my classroom again, I'll gouge your eyes out."

***

inside class 1, ben and alex

"Hey, Alex!"

"I thought you said you were gonna crash Colton Choi? Hehe. You sure you won't be the one getting crushed?" Ben said jokingly while walking towards Gogo's desk.

Alex looked up "What do you want dumbass?" He and Ben had been best friends since forever. They are both from Eujang middle school.

"I'm sorry to tell you. Apparently, he already got beat today." Ben said. Alex had a change of reaction, "What? By who?"