Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The e/c eyed girl woke up with the sound of the alarm. She hated it.

She slowly stand up and scanned the room to find her clothes. It was her first day at Eujang High, no sane person would actually voluntarily go to Eujang, but Y/n had her reasons.

After quickly changing her clothes and eating cereal with milk, she got out of the house and started walking towards the school.

It's only been a year since Eujang became co-ed, so there'll probably be only a few girls, she thought. I'll keep a low profile but if any of the boys try to pull up some shit, I'll rough them up. 

The sun had a beautiful reddish and orange color caused by the setting sun. Putting on your headphones on, you started playing your favorite song on your way.

---------------------------------

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: insert song

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıı

---------------------------------

As the h/c girl walked through the doors of Eujang she felt the gazes coming from the boys in the yard. It was rare for them to see an actual girl. Ignoring their gazes, she walked inside the large building.

Class 1 - 1

Class 1 - 2

Class 1 - 3

Class 1 - 4

She passed through the room one by one and eventually come across her assigned classroom.

Class 1 - 5

The sound of the teacher could be heard from the corridors, he was giving them a lecture to treat the girl with respect considering there were only a few ones in the school. Since the school didn't have enough money, the girls and the boys had to be in the same classrooms.

"You know, we are a co-ed school now, so the new transfer student is a female. Be polite boys." the man said before locking eyes with the girl as she walked inside the classroom.

"Ah speak of the devil. Come in and introduce yourself." The moment Y/n walked inside the class, loud voices of whispers started. A whistle came from the back rows, "Holy shit- she's hot." The teacher looked at the owner of the voice, "Language", he shot a glare.

The girl walked forward with confidence and introduced herself, "I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)."  Expecting a bit more lines from her, the teacher had to wait for a few seconds to understand that it was the end of her introduction.

He showed her a seat through the window and continued his class.

***

The first lesson finished quickly. She put in her headphones and listen to music the whole break, deciding to ignore the annoying voices of the boys.

"I'm telling you that fucking idiot was my bitch after a few blows to the dome." A voice said from the back rows. He was telling his story to his 'friend' to boost up his ego by getting his acknowledgment. "Ke ke ke. epic."