𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

"What do you plan on doing to her?" Raf asked, his eyes flickering to me then back to Giovanni. "Let me tell you. First we'll ruin that pretty face of hers then we'll let Candice here have of her own little revenge." He gestured towards the brunette who was smirking at me. I don't even know the bitch or why she's here. She better not be some psychotic hoe Xavier was with in the past because I'll kill him along with this crazy ass bitch.

"I suggest you keep your fucking hands to yourself you disgusting bastard." I spat, tugging against my restraints.

He smirked, eyeing me up and down which made me squirm under his perverted gaze.

"Fuck off bastard." I gritted out.

Raf swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking, "Sir, our men have brought him here." The fuck is he talking about? Lying son of a bitch.

"Send him in." Giovanni grinned wickedly.

The door to the basement opened again revealing a bruised up Damon who was being dragged in by some masked men. He was roughly thrown into the cell with me and tied to the wall. He groaned in pain as his eyes fluttered open. Green eyes meeting my troubled ones. "What the fuck are you doing with my brother? Let him go he's not part of this." I tried to reach out to Damon but failed because of the chains around my wrists.

"I don't think I will." Giovanni chuckled deeply, "Your father owes us a lot of money so this is the only way he'll pay for his damages. We all know he doesn't really love his wife so she's useless. As for Luca well he'll be next."

"Amara," Damon breathed out, staring at me in disbelief as he tugged on his chains, "are you hurt?" His jaw ticked when he couldn't reach out to me.

"I'm fine, relax." I sighed and gave him a small smile to which he returned. He did have a small cut along the side of his head with blood coming out of it. Most likely from a gun. What's it with these people hitting us with guns?

"Pathetic family reunion." Giovanni spat out angrily, glaring between me and Damon.

"Shut the fuck up old man. You better not have laid your fucking finger on my sister." Damon shot back, glaring at Giovanni.

"I haven't yet but she will." Giovanni gestured towards Candice and stood up from his seat. "Take him to another room." He commanded the guards who nodded their heads. They undid the restraints on Damon and tugged him away from the cell and towards the door. "You'll regret this fucker!" Damon yelled out to him as he was being dragged away.

"Raf lets go so we can let Candice have some fun." Giovanni ushered Raf out who hesitantly nodded his head and then they both left.

"Don't fucking touch me." I glared at the bitch who only smirked at me and walked into the cell. "There's nothing you can do about it." She chuckled and collided her fists repeatedly into my cheekbones.

"Xavier was suppose to marry me but you got in the way!" She gritted out angrily. So she is some psychotic bitch from the past. Just wait until I get my hands on Xavier.

I only smirked because her punches are that fucking weak. "He's my husband. And mine only."

This angered her more because her punches became a lot more aggressive. "Bitch!"