Ayanokoji-Sensei

Horikita POV:

Ignoring the argument on the bus between a blond haired narcissist and a girl that seemed kinda familiar I made my way to the entrance. 

Walking through the entrance into ANHS I only had a single thought in my mind…

Proving myself to my brother. Showing him that I’m not the failure he thinks I am.

Making my way into Class-D I sat down in my spot next to the window ignoring the ongoing conversations between my classmates. After a few minutes my classmates started to introduce themselves so I continued to read my book. I mentaly prepared myself for the high quality education and challenging myself in this new environment. 

Hearing the bell ring the door opened revealing my new teacher.

3rd Person POV:

With the sound of the door opening all of the students looked towards their new teacher and was greeted by a strange sight. 

Standing in the doorway was a child with brown hair and golden eyes with a white lab coat on. 

Making his way to the podium the lab coat slightly dragged on the ground while the child tried to stand behind it but was too short to see anything. Muttering something under his breath the kid left the room and returned with a stool that he then used to stand on. 

The students were too stunned to speak. 

???: Hello there, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I will be your teacher for the next three years

Random defects: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ike: HAHAHA

Yamauchi: Wow I didn't know that there was a daycare here 

The child who had introduced himself as Ayanokoji continued to look at the high school students with a blank expression.

Feeling that they were overwhelming the kid Hirata approached and knelt down to make eye contact with Ayanokoji in hopes of calming him down.

Hirata: I'm sorry for all the laughing, so do you know where your parents are? 

Joining him was the girl who introduced herself as Kushida. 

Kushida: That's right, did you get separated from your parents? 

Shaking his head no, Ayanokoji responded with a monotone voice. 

Kiyo: No, I work here and will be acting as your homeroom teacher for the next three years so please sit down while I explain the rules of this school 

Still looking skeptical, Ayanokoji sighed as he once again stepped on his stool to look at all of the students. 

Kiyo: If you students doubt my ability to teach you than please solve these questions I write on the board, if you can I will step down as your teacher and if I win you will respect me and treat me as your teacher is that clear 

Stepping off the stool and picking it up, the lab coat dragged on the floor as Ayanokoji placed the stool closer to the whiteboard allowing him to actually reach it. 

Yukimaru: I don’t see why not 

Horikita: I have no intention of losing to a child 

Ike: Haha can you even count to a hundred much less write a difficult problem 

Kei: Right, like how hard can it possibly be 

As some more insults were thrown at their tiny teacher, most if not all of the students were not paying attention to what Ayanokoji was writing. 

Kiyo: That should do it 

Dropping the marker in his coat pocket Ayanokoji stepped out of the to provide a better view of the question.

Horikita/Yukimura: Eh

Yamauchi: Guys what the fuck is this?

Looking at his students struggling, the young Ayanokoji could do only one thing.

Kiyo: Fufufu 

As Ayanokoji laughed he couldn’t help but remember what Papayanagi told him.

Flashback

Papayanagi: I expected you two to get along but I didn’t expect you to pick up on some of Arisu’s bad habits Kiyotaka 

Turning to look at Arisu we both shrugged as we returned our attention to watching our chess opponent suffer. 

Arisu/Kiyotaka: Fufufufu 

Arisu patted my head as we continued to smugly laugh as our opponent rethought their life choices that led them to be beaten by kids in chess. 

Shaking his head, Papayanagi left us to continue our fun.

Present

Kiyo: Fufufu These next three years are going to be quite interesting 

A/N Sooooo how was the chapter?

I will most likely publish a few more chapters of this while also updating the other short stories. So I hope you enjoy it. I will add more context for this story in the coming chapters so I hope you stick around. And yes the little Kiyo is going to be a bit sadistic.

Anyway that's all for now, Reaper out…