chapter 4 the hospital

Inko pov

It was a 1 min ride to the hospital so it was a quick ride and the hospital was 1 mile away so As soon as they rolled my son in hospital they quickly got everything on him.

I was  pacing worried for my son and trying to take my mind off of what's just happened as soon as I laid my eyes on the TV  it showed the news of my family, well our family is well known everywhere around the world as the kindest people around.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around a doctor came up to me telling me.

"Ma'am we have good new and bad news" the doctor said seriously.

"The good news first " I said quickly that sat up gripping my purse.

" ok the good news is that his head injuries wasn't serious but we manage to treated it" he said trying to sound calm since he's a fan of the midoriya family and all.

" oh that's good but what about his other injuries " I heard a voice i turned it was katsuki.

"Yes his others injuries well since his head was hit hard from the impact." He said calmly

"now the bad news the impacted on his head cause him to be in a coma with injury he received from his incident the bruises on his legs,arms,chest,stomach and back will be treated gently during his recovery... the bloody part on him will also be treated gently" another doctor said describing every injury my son has.

"Will we able to use a wheelchair since the lower part of his body is bloody and destroyed " I asked  worried
worriedly.

"Yea he still heal in a wheelchair just don't let him drive any vehicles ok "he said calmly.

I sat down to calm my now frantic heart.

" cmon let us bring you  aunty " katsuki and as he lend me his hand i took it and stood up.

"Wait will you call when he's awake " I asked." Yes we will but we keep here for 8 days to make sure his injuries are well recovered and he's fully stable "he says as handed the other doctor with clipboard.

"Thank God he's going to be ok" I said  thankfully since he has a healing quirk.

To be continued