“Can I come in?” She ask.

“What do you want?” I scowl.

Sam roll her eyes and walk through the door. I sigh and take a seat on my couch. She just stands and take in my home. “What are you here for?” I question.

“Saving your ass.” Sam frown. “Nathalie has been in a…let’s say bad mood and Miranda is pissed.”

I roll my eyes.

“I volunteered to see what the hell happened.” Sam explains sitting down. “It was either me or her mother.”

“Do Nathalie know you’re here?” I ask.

“Nope.” Sam replies. “She doesn’t have to know.” She continues. “But, even though she hates your guts right now doesn’t mean she wants you dead and let’s say Miranda would have cut you open.”

“I get it.” I sneer. “She doesn’t like me.”

Sam chuckles, “God you’re such a whiney baby.”

I frown and Sam continues to laugh. “Oh come on. Don’t look at me like that. Nathalie said you whine all the damn time. She wasn’t lying.”

“Get out!” I hiss.

“No.” Sam gets comfortable. “I’m staying here. You owe me.”

“How the fuck do I owe you anything?” I question.

“Well Nathalie is pissed and she won’t tell her mom why… resulting in Miranda being pissed resulting in the Graysons household being hell and I won’t dare be around them at this moment.”

“Is it that bad?” I question curiously.

“You have no idea.” Sam replies. “Do you have any food?”

I sigh. “The kitchen.”

“You’re not going to be a host?” Sam frowns.

“You’re not a guest. You’re a pest that won’t go away.” I reply looking at the TV. Sam rolls her eyes but leaves and goes into the kitchen I could hear things being moved and slammed. I groan and sink into the couch falling asleep.

I’m awaken later by the smell of food. Delicious food. I sit up and Sam is standing over me with a plate. I grab and mutter a ‘thanks’ digging in.

Sam and I eat our grill cheese in silence. When she is done she take the dishes to the kitchen and then plop down on the couch. “So, what the hell did you do?”

I roll my eyes. “She hasn’t told you.”

“I like to get both sides of the story.” Sam replies shrugging.

I sigh. There wasn’t anything else to do. I tell Sam the story and she laughs the entire time. I didn’t find anything funny however.

“The Graysons are super possessive.” Sam replies and again I wonder how she knows them so well. “But, you shouldn’t be using Paul to get a reaction out of Nat.”

I arch my eyebrow. Sam snorts.

“Nathalie is sexy when she’s pissed.”

I frown as she continues to take everything as a joke.

“I get it.” Sam shrugs. “But playing with her emotions crosses the line, Rose. Nathalie is sensitive and you’re playing with her and honestly I don’t fucking appreciate it.”

I arch my eyebrow at how serious this conversation becomes.

“So, get your shit together.” Sam stands. “I think you’re a cool person and I know you like Nathalie even though you continue to deny it. She’s been hurt enough.”