Episode 15 - USJ Part 1: When Evil Attacks

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, Izuku had to wear his PE outfit for this exercise since Bakugou damaged his outfit in the indoor battle, but it should be fixed again once his sponsor was done.

Later on the bus...

While Ida was bothered about the bus layout ruining his strategy, it was mostly quiet for a bit.

Jaime looks at Izuku and asks. "Hey Midorya, how are you holding up?"

Izuku looks at him and responds. "A little better now. A lot has been happening for me."

Kara tells Midorya. "You'll be fine. If you can kick Bakugou's butt and handle a stress-filled problem, you can get past what happened."

Tsuyu speaks up. "If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say about you actually."

"About me?" Izuku looks at her. "What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsuyu." She tells him.

"Oh yeah right! Sorry." Izuku replies back sheepishly.

"Those gadgets you use, aren't they a lot like the gadgets one of the Justice League members use?" Tsuyu points out.

This catches some of the class's attention, though people like Bakugou, Todoroki and Momo payed no mind to it.

Sero says from his seat. "Yeah. That does seem strange Midorya is able to get all of these gadgets he's legally allowed to use in our exercises."

Kirishima thinks. "Maybe he made them himself?"

Kaminari reveals the obvious flaw. "How did he get the stuff to make that explosive spray stuff? Wouldn't his mom be all over him for making it?"

Izuku thinks to himself. 'Superman told me one of the league will tell my mom about how I got all of this. Plus, these students are training to become heroes, so I don't think they'll be in trouble if I tell since they're already preparing for villain attacks.'

Raven looks at him and says telepathically. 'You don't have to tell them if you don't want to.'

'I don't think the truth can stay hidden forever, Raven.' Izuku replies in his mind. 'At some point, they're gonna know anyways, so I might as well try to keep this class's trust.'

Bakugou looks in his direction. 'So he's finally gonna spill it?'

Izuku breathes in and out to calm himself before looking at his classmates. "The truth is...I didn't do all of this on my own, because I've had help..........from the Justice League."

Mineta says from his seat. "If this is a joke, then why did you think it's funny?"

Kara gestures to the S on her chest. "How would it be a joke if I'm here and Superman showed up days ago? I'm surprised you guys haven't picked up on this yet."

Now he got the whole class's attention, including Todoroki.

"No way! You actually got to meet the entire Justice League?" Kaminari grins at the news.