Katsuki was really worried to Izuku and keep on looking to him. He silently follows Kurogiri at first but got curious to what really happen to Izuku. There is a lot of question in his mind.

And some of them is something that makes him feel so guilty that he didn't notice it immediately.

"I wanted to know... what really happen to him. Can you... fu--ing tell me?" Katsuki said and sigh. Kurogiri pause a bit before talking again.

"Its not on my place to tell it to you, Young Master. It will be good if it was came to Young Master's mouth personally!" Kurogiri explain. Katsuki had form som tick mark as he frustratingly glare to Kurogiri.

"Can you fu--ing quit calling me Young Master?" He frustratingly said. Kurogiri is not even affected to the burst out.

"But I am only a loyal servant in this place," Kurogiri reply which makes Katsuki sigh.

He thought that they are just too loyal to their master to keep on making it like that. He was definitely confuse to what really happen.

Even the question on how Izuku was still alive made him confuse. Not that he don't like it but he thought it was too impossible for him to survive the jump.

"Young Master Izuku is tired as he just woke up and insisted to go with you. He don't want you to worried," Kurogiri inform. It only added Katsuki's worry and frustration.

Katsuki just sigh as they reach a close door they reach a floor and both went out of the Elevator. Then, Kurogiri led him to a close door bedroom as Katsuki carefully put Izuku to the bed. He doesn't want to woke Izuku up because he was not careful on laying him.

As soon as Katsuki manage to lay Izuku on the bed, Kurogiri started to talk again.

"I will call the personal Doctor to be here any moments to check Young Master's Health." He said. Katsuki look to him and nodded.

"I'll fu--ing stay! There's no way I will leave him here," Katsuko informed so Kurogiri nodded and bow slightly.

"If that was what you want!" Kurogiri politely said as he bows a bit again and disappear to his portal.

This is the only time that Katsuki manage to see Izuku's face completely. He caressed Izuku's skin as he felt that it was too smooth. Then the visible scar feom his forehead, down to his eyes, his nose, hia lips, his chin. Practically his whole face.

He can't help but to ask how the fu-- he didn't notice those scar? His eye bags is too dark as it looks like he never had a good tine to sleep.

He check his hands and it was much more rough than him. As if he had an explosion quirk that makes his hand rough. He can'r help but to added another question.

His appearance alone raised a lot of question already. As Katsuki tried to picture what Izuku had been through without him knowing it.

How good Izuku was to be able to hide all of these things to him? He blame himself again.

He took his hand and hold it then put it to his lips to kissed it gently. He vow himself that those who did this to Izuku will pay double.

It may sounds villainous, he might become a villain. Who cares? He only wants to be a hero because Izuku wants to be a hero. He wanted to be his partner. To be able to be on his side.

He will even join him if he wanted to walk to the path of villainy. Thats how important Izuku is to him. He loves him no matter what is his flaw.

It is what completes Izuku Midoriya. He thank the god for letting Izuku lived because he don't know if he could really survive without him. Izuku is his support. The reason why he strive to the best.

The reason why he was he right now. Izuku is the one that shape Katsuki Bakugo and maybe, vive versa. He smile sadly accepting that he was too late for him to reverse what happen in the past and he cannot dispair as Izuku will need all the physical and emotional support. And he decided to be that one.

He might not be able to change the past, he can still change the future and present. So he decided to become Izuku's pillar.

"I'm here now, Deku! I won't let that bit-- to go near to you!" Katsuki vow to himself.

He was the person who would be willing to kill if their loved ones is in danger. This is how Katsuki view himself. A person who will help Izuku to shine brightly as his smile that can be compare to sun.

"If I find out who did this to you, I swear that even a remained of their body will not be able to be recovered by their family..." Katsuki vow again. He doesn't know, his words will be true until he saw it himself that will make him grin like a maniac.

He lay besides Izuku and put his head to his arm before he stole a kiss to his cheek. He smile and sleep beside him.

It was the only time that Katsuki felt his exhaustion towards to what happen. It result for him to sleep immediately after finding a comfortable position.

As soon as Katsuki sleep, a flash of light suddenly appear as the camera that being installed in the wall took the best shot of the two sleeping in each otheres arm.

--*--

This scene came from Comforting Lies Part 4 video.

https://youtu.be/oQadw8796RA