Silence filled inside the room, only Mr Lee's heavy breathing was heard.

Heeseung looked down and fidgeted his fingers. It's true, he was never like this before. He used to be a good kid, everyone around him liked him. He has so many friends and so many expensive toys and stuff from his parents. But that was never enough. Their parents own a very rich and successful company. They're always busy handling work that they don't have enough time for Heeseung.

He grew up getting whatever he wanted but his parents' attention and affection. He was so jealous seeing other kids spending time with their parents. They may not have the things Heeseung has but they have parents to spend time with.

Everytime Heeseung tried to talk to his parents about this they always brushed him off, assuming that he wants something and immediately bought something for him. Then they would get to work. And that made Heeseung miserable.

Heeseung is now 19 years old, loves to break rules and go wild. Deep down he's actually a caring and soft person. He may failed his classes but that doesn't mean he's dumb. He's actually very intelligent and keep getting first place in his class since kindergarten 8 years in a row. But he stopped caring about studying in middle school, he couldn't keep up with his 'perfect' image his parents set him to be so he won't be a disgrace to his family.

But Heeseung is tired. He's tired of being chained to be a perfect son and student. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Until he found something that made him feel free.

Drawing.

Drawing makes him felt like he could finally breathe. It's an escape from the cruel, harsh world. It was his coping mechanism. But it went downhill as soon as his parents found out.

His parents never support artists. They think it's a waste of time and got very mad at him.

Heeseung had enough. He finally flipped the table. He yelled at his parents, yelling out his frustration. All he received was a harsh slap on the cheek from his father.

He cried to sleep that night. He had decided that he's not going to follow his parents' orders anymore. He's going to live his life in his own way.

And here he is now, about to receive an earful from his parents.

He was ready for the bomb to be dropped but then his parents announced something that made him shocked and furious at the same time. Mostly furious.

"Heeseung-ah, we're going to hire a bodyguard for you."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

It's almost midday and a male was still sleeping on his bed. He was in a deep slumber that he didn't hear his phone ringing.

"Yah, Park Sunghoon!" His older sister burst in his room. "Wake up and pick up the goddamn phone." She grabbed a pillow and hit him roughly with it.

"Alright, alright!" He replied drowsily and grabbed the pillow his sister used to hit him and threw it away. He sat up and stretched his arms.

"Aish, this is the soon-to-be bodyguard. I can't believe it." His older sister, Park Chaewon, sighed.

The male with white skin and black hair, who was named Park Sunghoon, glared at her. "Will you please get out of my room?"