I did that until I heard a knock at the door. I sat the gun down and went to answer the door.

"Okay so what's the plan, cause I been ready to off this bitch." Ellie said as they all followed me to my room.

"Alright, so i'm thinking we get her location and make it seem like a robbery gone wrong. I need to get her to sign over her parental rights first." I stated, handing everyone their gun.

"Don't forget we gotta find somewhere to dump her body." Roman chimed in.

"Ouu, y'all know that market they building across the street from the Taco Bell? When I was riding around they was putting down cement and you know it takes a while for it to fully set so we could dump her there afterwards." Ellie suggested.

"Yeah, I like that." I answered while getting dressed in all black.

"Alright, i'ma see if i can find where she staying at." Roman said.

But there is one more person I wanna get to help. It's probably gonna be a mistake but he did say he would kill anybody for me.

————————————————————————
A'Kees Love
                                            Savannah, Georgia

"Aye Kees, you heard that ole girl was back in town?" One of the boys from the trap said to me as I reached to open the bando door.

"What girl?" I asked confused.

"That one girl. The mama to the lil girl you always be riding around with." He answered as I opened the door, heading to the back to re up.

I should've kilt that ho when I had the chance...

I just nodded my head and made a mental note to hit up the guys about getting her gone as soon as possible.

————————————————————————
Toranae Richter
                                                    Savannah, Georgia

We decided that it would be best to do it at night so we went over the plan until it was dark outside.

"That's the house right there." I pointed out. I parked a few houses down and we all got out tucking our guns. Ellie grabbing the black duffel bag out the trunk and we began walking to the house.

There wasn't any cars in the driveway but there was lights on and people moving around, like it was a fight or something.

"Who house we at now, youngin?" Unc from the gas station asked. He was dressed in some of Kees's all black clothes too.

"We at the li girl that always be with me mama house." I answered and he jus nodded.

I know it probably wasn't a good idea to bring him but we needed an extra person to help.

There wasn't any cars in the driveway but there was lights on and people moving around, like it was a fight or something.

"Roman Bitch, why didn't you check to see if anybody was gon be with her." I asked frustrated.

"Girl, I did. She posted about it on twitter saying how she was gon take her a nice buble bath alone."  He answered

So this just means that she had unexpected company. We creeped up to the door, looking in the windows to see if we could see who it was.

I motioned fro Ellie and Roman to take the back and Unc and I took the front door.

I kicked it in and pointed my gun at whoever was in the house.

I looked up and seen it was Kees.

"Man Kees, really?"

"What? You should've moved faster."

"Move out the way niecey-pooh, i'm finna blast on this ho for you." He said as he came rolling in the door.

"Well damn, who y'all?" He asked looking at the 3 people standing around Kees.

"You asked me to watch Ky so you can do this?" Tahlil asked pointing at Ky's mama.

"Who did you leave my baby with?" Ky mama asked.

"Ho shut the fuck up! You probably didn't even know where she was at." I semi-yelled and you wanna know what she did? She shut the fuck up.

"We gon take her to the warehouse and y'all can come if y'all want to." Kadime said picking her up by her arm and putting her in the car.

"I'll send you the address." Seven said walking out the door.

"Our plan was much more fun." Roman said walking out to get in the car.

"Cmon Unc." I yelled. He walked back to the front of the house with a sandwich, a bag of chips, and a caprisun. I just looked at him.

"What? All this ducking and rolling was making me hungry ." He said walking out the door and everybody else followed.

I looked at my phone to get the address. I knew exactly where it was so I didn't need the gps. About 10 minutes later we pulled up. I grabbed the papers and we went inside.

She was tied up and the boys were waiting around on their phone.

"Somebody wake her up. She don't get no peace of mind round here" Seven said gathering some tools.

Unc stupid ass started throwing chips at her.

"That's not gon work." Ellie said trying not to laugh.

"Alright, I got something for this bitch." Unc took his sandwich and slapped tf out of her with it.

"Yeen have to hit me that hard." She said walking up.

"No sleeping round here ho." Roman said pulling up a chair.

"Sign these papers so we can let you go." I said handing her  the vanilla envelope

"Y'all really kidnapped be so I can sign some papers. I would've just gave y'all the lil thing." She said signing the papers and giving them back to me.

Kees came out of nowhere and punched her, making her head and the chair turn

"Up the clip on this bitch so we can leave." I said getting tired.

We all let out rounds and Kees was about to call somebody to dispose her body but Unc said he had it.

We all sat around, waiting for him to get down. He came out and said he was finished and we left.

Unc asked me to drop him off at somebody's house so that's what I did before I took everybody else home.

A'Kees and I met back up at my house. We took off our clothes and he said he would get rid of them. We got in the shower together and began washing up.

"That was sexy as fuck." He said while rubbing on my body.

"All for you and Ky, bae." I said rubbing his chest.

He smiled and picked me up and took me to the bed.

Vote & Comment