#9 HAPPINESS ❤️

Next morning.....

Jungkook woke up and saw himself Back hugging you. Both your naked body covered with duvet. You turn towards him and he saw your beautiful face.....
He tugged a hair strand behind your ears and kissed your lips.. he slowly kissed your whole face and neck...

Y/n: hmm... What are you doing?? (Sleepy voice)
Jk: Good morning baby..
Y/n: good morning jungkook...

He kissed you and you also replied him back... After breaking the kiss , he was just admiring you.. you both were looking each other...

Jk:your so beautiful, my wife.. (you blushed)
Jk: and when you blush you look more hot..
Y/n: stop it jungkook (blushing)

He chuckled and said.....

Jk: you know I like this view a lot....

You looked at him and he just smirked... You follow his stare and saw that he was staring at your exposed boobs... You immediately covered it ..

Jk: why did you do that??? It was so beautiful... You know I saw everything...i want this view every morning..

Y/n: jungkook just stop now... (Blushing and become red)

Jk: ok ok now tell me how was your sleep?? Did you sleep well??
(He hugged your naked body)

Y/n: yeah...

Jk: Is it hurting somewhere?? Was i too rough last night??

Y/n: (you said blushing) no jungkook you were very gentle but I can't feel my lower parts....

Jk:that means I did well ..(laughing)

You just hit his chest but he hugged you...

Jk:I'm sorry If I hurt you....
Y/n: it's okay jungkook ... That was my first time...

He smiled thinking that you gave your Virginity to him.. he's lucky....

Jk: well your also my first and will be the last....

You were shocked but also happy that you both were each other's first and gave your Virginity to each other....

Jk:I love you y/n
Y/n: I love you too JUNGKOOK..

Jk: lets go fresh up....
Y/n: but i can't walk..(you said pouting)
Jk: hahaha... You don't have to worry when you have your muscles husband.. I'm here , I can carry you...

He then Carried you to the bathroom and you both freshen up...
You both came back to room.. you both took shower together... It was only shower nothing else 😒

You forgot to take your dress so you wear jungkook's shirt...