#1 FIRST MEETING 🔥

IN A UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUILDING

Men1 : Please sir I don't know(cryings)
??: Tell me, whom did you sell the drugs and guns.(punch)You betrayer
MEN1:Sir I didn't do it..(breathing heavily)
??:You will not say anything right? Ok then.....JIMIN explode🔥🔥the whole building and let him die... You will get what you did...hahaha
JIMIN:OK

?? WALKS OUT FROM THEIR AND AFTER SOMETIMES... BOOM 🔥🔥🔥

??: This is what you'll get if you betray JEON JUNGKOOK 😈😈

JK: Let's go guys.
EVERYONE:Yes

MEANWHILE

*RING RING RING RING RING*
??1:Aghhhh again this alarm. I hate it.
??2: Y/n wake up you sleephead. How you sleep so much huh..
Y/N: Joon oppa please. 5 minutes more please.
NAMJOON:No more 5 minutes. Come on wake up. Your saying this from past 1/2 hours.. now wake up..
Y/N:Argh ohk.(You wake up rubbing your eyes and sit on bed) Happy??
NAMJOON:Ya go fresh up and come for breakfast. Fast ( Then he went downstairs)

YOU THEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND TAKE SHOWER.. AS IT WAS SUNDAY. YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR UNIVERSITY TODAY SO YOU SLEPT A BIT MORE BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO CAFE. THROUGH YOUR BROTHER TOLD YOU NOT TO WORK THEIR BUT YOU LOVE WORKING THEIR AS YOU LOVE MEETING PEOPLES.....

AFTER SOMETIME YOU CAME OUT FROM BATHROOM AND GO TO YOUR WARDROBE, SELECT YOUR DRESS AND CAME DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST..
YOU WORE 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻DRESS:-

Y/N: Good morning jin oppa and appa

JIN:Good morning y/n. Come on breakfast is ready. Your already late.
Y/NDAD: Good morning angel.
( You see the time and your actually very late )
Y/N: oh no oppa I'm actually very late. Give me the breakfast in Box I can have it when I reach caffe.
JIN:no have it now..
Y/N: Oppa please no.. ok don't give me I'm going ..byeee.... bye appa. Love you.
JIN:Oh wait wait I'm giving you.. wait atleast 1min...

Then jin came with your breakfast and give it to you.. you take it and go for your caffe.You always like to walk to your workplace as it take only 20 minutes..

AFTER 5 MINUTES

You were walking in the road. Suddenly one car came and collide with a tree and the smokes were coming from the front part of car. You flinched and when you saw the car you watch here and there but no-one was there. You quickly went their and saw a man badly injury....
You open the door and try to pull him outside the car..