This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 35 Days

The Otaku is on cloud nine right now. No, not the esports team, but rather he's feeling elated. There's just something about hanging out with cute girls that really invigorates the soul.

"Yo, Otaku." Unfortunately, having a cute girl send death glares at him while calling him over does the exact opposite. What does Himekawa want with him this time? With that look on her face, it's clear she's not happy with him. Is she still mad about what happened on Friday?

"Um, I'm sorry." Immediately, when he gets to her, the boy is already apologizing.

"You better be." She replies, keeping her arms crossed. It seems his apology has done little to make her feel better.

"I didn't mean for what happened last weekend. It was just a mistake." Though he did win out a lot if one were to look at it as enjoying some large breasts. Still, not going to mention that part to her.

"What? No, that's not it." She corrects him. "I mean, what are you doing with those girls?" Apparently her problem comes from the thought process she's thought about during the weekend. How did this so-called hapless otaku get the attention of girls like Koyamauchi and Otomore. It was funny to her when she teased the Gyaru about it, seeing as they're best friends. Now she's starting to get suspicious.

"We're all just friends..." He responds nervously, his eyes darting back and forth. Even with him telling the truth, how can he convince her his intentions are pure? She already thinks the worst of him, so nothing seems like it'll work.

"Hey Otaku, I'm just returning..." As their chatting this morning, Kinjyou comes in to return some manga. "Oh, what's this? I can't believe yer already trying out some more of that game ya got."

"We're not flirting!" Himekawa is quick to deny that insinuation. "If anything, I bet he's going to manipulate me like he's done with all of you."

"Manipulating?" She replies, a bit confused. "Oh, yer wondering how a loser otaku has so many friends like us." He's standing right there to hear that. She didn't have to throw in the word 'loser' so casually like that.

"Yes, exactly." Himekawa replies. "He's not popular, and I bet he's a huge perv with all that manga he reads." He doesn't view himself that perverted. Sure, he might enjoy reading some stories that focus less on plot and more on, 'plot', if you know what he's saying.

"True, I can tell he's holding back. But even what's he's shown me is pretty lewd." Apparently Kinjyou's already figured him out, but it seems she's not taken aback with his tastes. "How about this though? We should all hang out when we can. He's a real nice guy, if ya get to know him a little."