This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 69 Days

The Otaku figures things are going to go on smoothly with his life from now on. How could he possibly foresee anything wrong happening? He's friends with the Gyaru, and while he may have some possible feelings for her. The boy can live with just keeping them secret for the time being. They were still young, and there was still a lot of time left for them in high school, given they were second years.

So as the boy went to school, he didn't imagine anything special was going to happen. For some reason, the last 30 days were very eventful. In fact, so eventful, he could hardly remembered what had happened before that time had passed. Oh well, no big deal.

However, what would be come a bigger deal in the future was a chance meeting he would have upon entering the school. There was that gyaru, Kinjyou, where he had once mistaken as the actual Gyaru before. Wow, saying it like that made things sound confusing, but there wasn't much of a better way to refer to that girl.

"Oi! It's the Otaku again." She saw him, and immediately greeted the boy loudly. That made him feel a bit self conscious considering their surroundings. Hopefully the Gyaru wasn't watching this to get mad again. "How you been doin'?"

"I... Doing well." He answered nervously, so much so that his grammar took a hit. This girl also wasn't alone either. It seemed she was talking to another girl before greeting him. This other girl was kind of cute, though really young looking. The Otaku figured she must've been a first year, like Otomore.

"That's great to hear!" She smiled, hitting him hard on the back as some sort of congratulatory pat. "I heard ya made up with her, so that must be a relief for ya."

"Y-yeah, it sure is." It was awkward for him to be talking to her. First off, they weren't friends, and secondly, he still didn't know who this other girl was. She certainly didn't know him, nor would she have a clue on what had happened. "And you are?"

"Ah, name's Koyamauchi." Finally, he was able to know her name. She seemed to be awfully chipper, but that was to be a bit expected from these gals. Especially given one who still had the energy of a first year student. Kind of odd she'd be so close to these girls the same age as him.

"Yeah, Koy's real cool." Said Kinjyou.

"Hey, don't call me by such a childish nickname!" He was a bit taken aback by the response. Then again, young students do occasionally want to be viewed as older than they really were. "I'm your senior after all."

"What!?" He was now truly shocked to hear that this girl was claiming to be older than Kinjyou. If that were the case, then... "Um, we are in the same age, right?" The Otaku asked the what he originally assumed to be the older girl.

"Yeah, and Koy's a third year."

"And don't you forget it!" The small girl commanded him.

"Ah... I see." He sighed. This turned out to be an interesting meeting in the morning.