Chapter 10

Zayns POV

Lena came in and slammed the door. I started in my chair, looking up to see her face dark with rage as she stormed through the house.

"Lena!" Harry cried.

Liam, Louis, Niall and I were all sitting at the table eating lunch. Kathryn and Lottie were standing making sandwiches. We all turned to watch as
Lena ignored Harrys shout and started for the stairs.

Liam reached out and caught her elbow.  "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. She glared at him furiously. Liam held her stare, unflinching. "Lena," he said. She didn't answer and wrenched herself free, continuing in her charge for the stairs.

"Lena's mad about something that happened at the interviews. But I don't know what." Harry explained. By now Lena had made it up the stairs and was gone.  His green eyes were concerned, watching up the stairs while biting down on his lip.

"Maybe they asked a personal question?" Kathryn asked. She was also looking after Lena, one eyebrow raised. Like she didn't believe her idea even as she said it.

"They always ask personal questions." Liam said. "That shouldn't be the problem." Lena had gotten used to the prying interviews over the last months, dealing with the irritation much better than she used to. But even before that, she'd never been this upset about them.

"Maybe she's mad that she's fake dating Ed." Harry said. He frowned at the sentence, and I knew he was mad about it, even if Lena wasn't.

Liam dropped his fork. "She's what?" he demanded. Here we go.

"Stacey Kelley is now dating Ed Sheeran." Louis informed.

"Why didn't I know about this?" Liam demanded.

"Because it's not a real relationship." Lottie said.

"How do you two know so much about this?" Kathryn asked.

"We watched the interviews." They said together.

"And frankly, I don't know what pissed her off." Louis added. Interesting. Louis was no stranger to the grueling interviews either. If he saw something that would have triggered this reaction in Lena, he would share it.

"What business does Lena have dating Ed Sheeran?" Liam demanded. He'd clearly forgotten about his sister's mood in his brotherly rage.

"It's not real, and it's not Lena," Kathryn reminded him. "And Ed is really nice."

"Have you even met him?" Liam snapped. Lenas friend glared at him.

It was Harry who interrupted the pissing match. "This has nothing to do with Ed. She argued with me about it earlier. Said it needed to be done to keep people from finding out she was Stacy," he said.

"You never know with Lena." Niall commented. I rolled my eyes. Lena was predictable, if you bothered to pay attention.

"She hates to be bossed around. Maybe she is mad about the whole Ed thing." Kathryn said. "I'll go talk to her." Did she not just hear what Harry said? It's not Ed.

A thought popped into my mind, making me lean back in my chair as I looked to Harry.

"Wait." I said. "Did the interviewer call her One Direction's Baby Sister again?"

Louis and Lottie exchanged glances, and everyone else looked to Harry, who was slapping his forehead. Louis frowned. He opened his mouth to speak, but Harry spoke first.

"Oh my god! Of course!" he said.

"So they did then?" Liam asked.

"Yes. Like, several times." Harry said.  "It was almost annoying to me, even. But I didn't think...Lena didn't say anything." He glanced up the stairs again.