🥀ᴘᴀʀᴀsɪᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ🥀

Comenzar desde el principio

When they got ready, they all went downstairs. "Bowaev, Amor, Bofo and Bobot, keep the house safe while we're gone." Bosip said and looked at them. "You got it Bosip!" Bowaev said and solutes to him. Amor nods. "Good luck guys.." Bofo said. Boder nods and gave Bowaev a hug. Bowaev hugs him back. "Be careful. Ok?" He said and hands Boder a small charm he made for Boder. Boder nods and went towards the group. "Bye guys." Bosip said and the four walked out the door.

The town that they once knew that was bright and filled with life, had now became abandoned. Buildings were crumbling, trash was scattered everywhere. The outside world... This... This was their new world they lived it. It was hard to accept that fact, but it is what it is. It used to be carefree in the funkin town but now... It was like two vines that represent death or life... And no one was sure what they were going to get tangled up in.

The four walked down the crumbling streets, keeping their guard up. "What should we do?" Bob whispered to Bosip. Bosip stopped and looked at the three. "Alright here's the plan." Bosip whispered and looked around to make sure that none of the corrupted were near. "Bob, you're with me to get food. Bobal and Boder. You two will go to get supplies we need." He whispered to the three. "Hell no I'm not going with the one who risked my life out here!" Bobal quietly protested. "Bobal, we really need this.. Please cooperate.." Bosip whispered pleadingly. Bobal sighs quietly and shook his head. "Fine.." He whispered. Bosip nods. "We'll all meet up here and check to see if any of us are infected before going home. Seem like a plan?" Bosip said and looked at them all. The three nod and the four parted ways.

Bosip looked around worryingly and looked at Bob. "Let's go ahead and run over to the store.. The dinner we get this done the better, ok?.." He whispered. Bob nods in agreement as the two of them ran off to the store. Bob had this uneasy feeling that overtook him. He felt like this wasn't a good idea at all, but the sooner they get this done, the better. Eventually they got to the store, but the entrance was locked from the inside. "Damnit.. It's lock.." Bosip muttered and walked around the building to see that there was no emergency exit door. Glass could be heard shattering and Bosip ran off to find the source of the noise. Bob had grabbed a heavy object and threw it at the glass windows of the store. "Now we can get in.." Bob whispered and went in through the broken window. Bosip sighed and followed in. The store that was once filled with food and fresh produce was now rotten or either the shelves were empty. "Grab what all you can get." Bosip said and went off. Bob nods and went to the other side of the store to grab what all he could find.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

All the shelves here... They've been left abandoned and they're all empty. Well- nearly empty. I don't know about this place... Something tells me that something bad is gonna happen but.. I'm not sure what it is though... Maybe it's just my mind making things up. I went through each isle, grabbing what all I could that was still good to eat. I stopped dead at my tracks to see this maroon like liquid that was on the floor. It looked like.. blood... I looked up to see that it was all over down the isle. It made my heart race out of my chest. Then out of nowhere, I felt a stinging sensation on my hand. I jerked my hand away, only for a weird looking spider to bite me on my hand. I quickly squish the spider and looked at my hand.. "Maybe it's not poisonous.." I mumbled softly to myself as I went to a different isle, packing fresh goods in my backpack that I had with me. What's a tiny spider going to do to me anyways? Turn me into a corrupted person?

I filled up my backpack until I couldn't no more, and that's when I bumped into Bosip. "We should get going. I'm sure the others are waiting." Bosip whispered and went off, going to the entrance we went through thanks to me. I followed behind and looked down at my hand, only to see that it's swollen and.. pinkish.. Is that normal? Eh, it's probably just a little bit of poison from the spider. We walked through the town to see its dead like side. It was like our town.. our world just.. expired. To me it seemed like our world was just a human itself. Once filled with life.. Now it's dead.. expired now after these months.. Ever since the corruption has started. We eventually made it to the spot that we stopped at before me, Bosip, Boder and Bobal split up. We saw that Boder and Bobal weren't here yet. 'Are they still... Getting supplies?' I thought as I stood there, looking around incase if I see them.