𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

(what did I say to you motherfucker? you should listen to me love unless you wanna get slapped with the shoe)

"That's hot." He blurts out loud enough for Valentina and Pietro to hear as they let out loud laughs. "You're her bitch." Pietro said in between laughs, pointing at a glaring Xavier. Just as I let go of his ear, he threw the apple he was eating at Pietro whilst rubbing his now red ear. "Ow what the fuck?" Pietro groaned, rubbing his head.

"You pinched too hard amore." Xavier grumbled, still rubbing his ear which made me smirk. "We're even then." I shrugged, sitting on top of the kitchen counter. "You're scary when you're mad." He muttered under his breath. "What was that mi amor?" I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side. "Nothing." He said a little too quickly as he frantically shook his head. Pussy.

I held out my arms to him because I want a hug but he looked at me hesitantly, "It shocks me that you're a mafia leader." I sighed, gripping his shirt to pull him between my legs. "Honestly me too. He's a big ball of goo around you." Pietro chuckled from the barstool with Valentina.

One of the things I love about Xavier is that he isn't afraid to show his affection with me when he's around other people including his men. So when I looked down at him, running my fingers through his hair, I can't help the small smile that appears on my lips when he buried his face into my neck.

"Further proving my point." Pietro smiled, gesturing towards Xavier who is completely ignoring him as he places small kisses onto my neck. "If mash potatoes was a person it'll be Xavier." We laughed at Valentina's comment expect for Xavier, who only shook his head slightly.

"Amara." Xavier mumbled quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "Hmm?" I hummed, making small braids in his hair since it's long enough. "When do I ask you to marry me for real?" He lifted his head up, leaning his forehead against mine. The question did shock me a little since it was random but I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else other than him. This whole marriage may have been forced but I fell in love with him through it. "Mm," I mused, gazing up at him with a smile on my face, "when everything is over with your father. Then we'll get married, I promise." A dimpled smile appeared on his lips as he slipped his hands under my shirt to trace my hip with his thumb.

He held up his pinkie so I wrapped mine around his, planting a kiss on our intertwined pinkies as he did the same afterwards. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips, cupping my cheeks. "I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinning up at him.

The sound of a camera clicking broke us apart so we turned our heads to find Pietro and Valentina giggling behind the phone they were taking a picture on. "Seriously?" I groaned, covering my face with my hands. "Wait, let me see." Xavier gestured to the phone with his hand, surprising me a little since he hates pictures. Pietro was hesitant at first but with a sigh he chucked the phone towards Xavier who caught it. I got a glimpse of it before the phone was suddenly thrown into the air. Xavier shot the phone with his gun mid air as my jaw dropped. That was a good pic as well.

He then picked up the remainder of the phone, "It accidentally dropped, my bad man." Xavier exaggeratedly sighed, handing Pietro's phone back who stared at him with wide eyes. "Dude!" He took the phone from Xavier, examining it. "Xavier, what did we talk about?" I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Not to use my gun unless it's necessary." He mumbled, drawing circles on my thigh with his finger. "And was that necessary?" I gestured to Pietro's phone with my head. "Yes-" He gritted out, glaring at Pietro who was already glaring at him but I turned his head back to me, raising an eyebrow. "No ma'am." He mumbled, shaking his head.

"So what do we say?" I smiled. It's like I'm scolding a child but it's not my fault he acts like one. He sighed, "I'm sorry." He grumbled. Pietro's jaw dropped before he snickered and got up from his seat, "You're paying for this." He patted Xaviers' shoulder. "First of all don't touch me," Xavier glared at him, shrugging his hand away. "Second off all if you take another picture of me I'll fucking shoot y-"