ch.5

And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and the waiter walk back with our food and the waiter handle our food to us and we said to the waiter" thank you." And the waiter said to us"welcome." And the waiter walk away and we start to eat and we talk about our life and we done eat and i take my med. and we get up from the table and we walk up to the counter and taeyang pay our stuff and we walk out of Chinese restaunt and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and i said to taeyang" thank you ,Ty and i love you,Ty." And taeyang said to me"welcome,babe and i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and we walk up to our car and taeyang unlock our car and we get in our car and i said to taeyang" i love you,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and we buckle our seat belt and taeyang start our car and we drive away and we got here at our apartment complex and we get out of our car and taeyang lock our car and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and i said to taeyang " i love you ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and we walk in apartment complex and we walk up the stair and we walk up to the door and taeyang unlock the door and we walk in the door and we take off our shoes and we walk in the living room and taeyang touch my breast and i said to taeyang" let did it,Ty." And taeyang said to me" sure,babe." And i grab taeyang hand and we went to our room and taeyang close the door and lock the door and i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip. And i take off taeyang hat and shirt and taeyang take off my shirt and my bra and taeyang lift me up and taeyang lay me down on our bed and i take off taeyang pant and underwear and taeyang take off my pant and underwear and he had his dick inside me and i said to taeyang" fast,fast,fast,Ty and i love you,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i will go faster ,babe and i live you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his iip and taeyang kiss me on my lip.