The red licorice incident

June 22, 2022. The day of one of the most disturbing incidents so far, the red Licorice incident.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. birds were chirping, flowers were blooming, even the most sorrowful cookies were cheerful that day.

Until the incident, that is.

Licorice cookie was doing the usual. Practicing magic, and other related things.

"Alright, that's enough for today. Maybe.. I could go and take a break at the tower of chaos? It's been a while since I've seen Red velvet anyways." He thought to himself.

He got up from his chair and slammed it back into place before making his way over to his wardrobe, since he wasn't wearing anything "go outside-worthy", he picked out one of his robes and put it on. He grabbed his scythe before leaving the room.

He headed to the enterance of the tower, sitting at a table was of course Pomegranate, because she likes to enjoy her teas here for whatever reason. He said a quick "Hey" to her before he continues walking closer and closer to the tall building.

He took a small stroll around it, before noticing Red velvet cookie. The taller man had his back turned on him, so licorice slowly approached him. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Hey Red velv-"

The half-cake jumped from the suprise, and spun around, swinging his weapon and hitting Licorice. Two of the spikes on his sword just managed to hit Licorice's eyes while they were still open.

Licorice made an agonizing scream while covering his two eyes which were damaged. Everything was covered in blood.

Pomegranate didn't see the neture thing, but when she heard the scream she bolted to the scene.

It only took a small matter of time for licorice to lose consciousness and pass out from the blood-loss.

When Dark Enchantress cookie found out, Pomegranate and Dark Choco had to keep her from beating up red velvet. Oh boy, she sure was mad.

and since then, Red velvet wouldn't be able to look into Licorices eyes without the guilt haunting him, even though Licorice has forgave him. Therefore Red velvet avoids eye contact whenever talking to Licorice.

Fortunately, Licorice's vision is still good as new to this day, thanks to Pomegranates amazing healing skills. But his eyes had became really sensitive, to the point where it would hurt to keep them open for a long period of time. His eyes are always watering, meaning he's technically always crying.

Since he's always uncontrollably sobbing, he wanted to make it actually useful, so he has found a spell to make his tears heal any kind of wound.

People call it the "Red Licorice incident" due to the fact that the strawberry jam has even stained his dough, making it slightly red around his eyes.

This is a really short story, but oh well, thanks for reading