CHAPTER 1

Wei wuxian P. O. V:-

After jin guanyao hand was cut off lan xichen is treating his hand by some medicin he asked from nie huaisang who was standing behind him.

All the sect leaders and elders were here. I was standing with my lan Zhan(they already started daing when they were 16 years old) and some gusu lan disiples but lan sizhui was missing. Than suddenly jin long come to me with jiang cheng.

"Wei wuxian" jiang cheng said. I look up at him. He suddenly pull me into a hug. I was surprised but than he said " I am sorry I am sorry Wei wuxian I am sorry brother I didn't believe you. I didn't stand by your side when you needed me more than anyone. I am sorry" he cried. I sighed and hug him back and said" it's ok jiang cheng I know you were stressed. You didn't know anything about this so please don't say sorry" "b-but" he started. "No buts you are my brother and in between us there is no sorry and no thank you" I smiled and he smiled back. "Now cheng cheng don't cry you look like a crybaby" I smirked. "I am not crying and who is your cheng cheng" he said with annoyed face but you can see a smile on his face.

The jin ling come and hug me amd said"sorry uncle I am sorry"."You are really like your uncle cheng I just now said there is no sorry and thank you between family" I kissed his forehead. He smiled brightly at me.

I look back and saw lan Zhan staring at us. Anybody who do not know him can not tell that right now he is smiling at us and is happy for us. I give him a bright smile. Than suddenly I hear a scream"JIN GUANYAO" I turn and look at the scene and saw jin guanyao with the some tailsman that surrounds him with dark energy.

Lan xichen P. O. V:-

I was treating jin guanyao arm. I hear some crying and turn around tonsee a beautiful scene of Wei Ying, jiang cheng and jin ling and my brother smiling on them. I smile slightly but than suddenly someone pushed me I turn around to see jin guanyao with some tailsman amd dark energy surrounding him I yelled out "JIN GUANYAO".

Everybody turn towards us and was shocked to see him like this. He than started speaking" I will destroy everyone. You all deseve to die HaHaHAHAAAAHAAA". He looks like a mad man on the movement he than started speaking again"l will destroy everyone and starting with you Wei wuxian" he spat pointing towards Wei Ying and throw what looks like a bean of dark energy towards him with his other hand that is not cut off.

Wei Ying immediately started playing his dizi to control the dark energy but he was struggling too much. We all try to help him but we're all pushed aside by the energy.

Suddenly in a spark of light someone cut off jin guanyao other hard and destroying the tailsman. The dark energy disappear amd wei Ying stops playing the dizi. We all were shocked and look towards the person who just now saved us and we're even more shocked to see lan sizhui standing on the side of jin guanyao. He than spoke something that shocked the living daylight of us"how dare you even think of hurting of my mother after what you have already done so much to him". He raise his sword and was about to kill jin guanyao when Wei Ying pulled him in a hug and said"calm down my little raddish I am fine look." Calming down sizhui hug him back tightly and started crying." I missed you moma I miss you so much"sizhui said." I know my little raddish but look I am here and now we will be togehter so don't cry"

" Wei wuxian why is he calling you his mother"jiang cheng yelled

To be continued:-

Hope you like it BICHES╰(^3^)╯