Shido's Military Service Records and Medals Awarded

Start from the beginning

And many more

A/N: It's you guys don't know what's Khawārij?Khawārij is The term al-Khariji was used as an exonym by their opponents for leaving the army of Caliph Ali. The term comes from the Arabic root خ ر ج, which has the primary meaning "to leave" or "to get out",[1] as in the basic word خرج, ḵẖaraja, "to go out".[2] They called themselves al-Shurat (the Exchangers), which they understood within the context of Islamic scripture (Quran 2:207) or easy to say, they killing innocent people as the "new Khawārij" because such terrorists (Khawārij) legalize the blood of infidels and Muslims whom they condemn infidels through takfir(explained)

Record of Shido's Medals and Orders:-

-First Higher Class of Grand Knight of Ottoman Empire Medal with Diamond, Sword, Golden Crescent and Oak Leaf x45 (Ottoman Empire)

-Second Higher Class of Grand Knight of Ottoman Empire Medal with Diamond, Sword, Silver Crescent and Oak Leaf x55 (Ottoman Empire)

-Third Higher Class of Grand Knight of Ottoman Empire Medal with ½ inch Silver Crescent, Oak Leaf and Sword x100 (Ottoman Empire)

-Higher Islamic Caliphate of Knights Medal with ½ inch Golden Crescent x45 (Ottoman Empire)

-Higher Class of House of the Sultanate of Egypt Medal with Swords and Palm Tree x46 (House of Ayyubid and Mamluk)

-Imperial Ottoman Armed Force Medal of Honor (İmparatorluk Osmanlı Silahlı Kuvvetleri Şeref Madalyası) x10 (Ottoman Empire)

-Imperial Ottoman Armed Forces Medal of Distinguished Service (Osmanlı İmparatorluk Silahlı Kuvvetleri Üstün Hizmet Madalyası) x5 (Ottoman Empire)

-Medal of Sultan Osman-ıv x 10 (Ottoman Empire)

-Medal of Honor of the Grand Knight Janissaries (Büyük Şövalye Yeniçeri Şeref Madalyası) x20 (Ottoman Empire:Janissaries)

-Medal of the Osmanlı Marine Corps x12 (Ottoman Empire: Marine Corps)

-Medal of the Osmanlı Imparatorluğu Donanma x14 (Ottoman Empire:Navy)

-Medal of the Kan Kırmızısı Kurt (Blood Red Wolf) x 20 (Ottoman Empire)

-Medal of 1st Knight of the Ottoman-Malaya x7 (Ottoman Malaya/Sultanate of Malaysia)

-Medal of the Ottoman-Malaya Armed Force x8 (Ottoman Malaya/Sultanate of Malaysia)

-Medal of Malaya Camping "1941-1942" x2 (Ottoman Empire)

-Order of the Malaya Independence x3 (Ottoman Malaya/Sultanate of Malaysia)

-Texas Independence War Medal x9 (Kingdom of Texas)

-Order of White Guard x3 (White Russian Guard)

-Order of Sultan Osman-ııı x9 (Ottoman Empire)

-Order of the Knight House of Timur x3 (Ottoman States of Timurid)

-Order of the Grand Star of the Sultan Abdülaziz-îı x7 (Ottoman Empire)

-Order of the Grand Knight of the Sultan Mehmet-ıı Fatih (Ottoman Empire)

-Order of Defender Terra x12 (Earth United Federation)

-Victory Against The Third Reich/Sieg gegen das Dritte Reich Medal (Second Prussian Kingdom)

-Victory Second War/Sieg Zweiter Weltkrieg (Second Prussian Kingdom)

-Medal of Honor (Eagle Union/United States of America) x34