【38】

❝ᴜɴꜰᴀɪʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ❞

❝ᴜɴꜰᴀɪʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( I was dying when I wrote this chap so excuse the errors if u find sum )

Hanma looking at Ran, Ran looking at you, you looking at Izana and Izana looking at Ran, funny yet messed up.

'Maybe he's......forcing her...' Ran thought to himself.

But to his dismay, you yourself broke the kiss and connected your lips with Izana's after a few merry seconds, again, with a smile in addition.

"Y/n, I need you."

" What--"

"Touch me, now."

"Needy again?"

With a soft and serious smile, he asked you the favor, with that look on his face, that '🥺' ,

You glanced everywhere around but behind, where Ran was standing frozen. Even your instincts themselves didn't want Ran to be involved anywhere around, not anymore.

The kids were busy with each other and when you confirmed of the clear path around, you steadily reached your hand down on top of his rising Moby Dick and caressed it to which he responded with a groan.

Izana simply placed his hand on top of yours and made you caress him down, slow as he himself with both of his eyes shut, gently laid his head on your shoulders while holding you in closer.

His eyes saw it all, his wife and his former boss; That was his final stroke, he has seen enough.

"Why don't you go and....beat the shit out of that ash-blond man your wife's been cheating on with, Ran?" Hanma arrived out of nowhere and immediately started encouraging him,

" I 'm......leaving...."

With cold feet, Ran walked away from there without even giving a glance at your way back. He could've gone on and forcibly fetch you away, or even fight for you against the man that stole his wife from him. . .