"I... I'm sorry." I said as Steve was about to say something, Nat placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head, smiling at Nat as I continued, "I'm sorry for what I did to all of you." I added and exhaled a sigh.

"That day when someone took me. I found something about my father and I stupidly want to end it, cutting our ties to him as soon as possible. I was blinded by that and I didn't notice it was a trap to get me."

"When I woke up, I was already inside the facility, arms and feet tied to the chair, a gag on my mouth and adhesive patches attached to my body."

"I already knew who took me, HYDRA. It was silly of me to think that they took me for the purpose of being a bait, to lure Mina and get her. But I was wrong, they were planning to get me from the very beginning. Then when I saw my father, I didn't know what I would feel. Everything was... I was confused. I saw him dead in front of me, because I..." Pausing as I take a deep breath.

"I killed him. But he survived, gaining a scar on his face that I gave him. He took care of me inside the facility, threatening everyone that lays a hand on me and giving me food, thrice a day. He knew back then that my body rejects everything that will be injected to my body. Because he was the one who gave us to HYDRA and led the experiment, Mina already had a power she knew and the experiments she went enhanced her powers."

"While I... I remember back then, I was rendered a failed subject and they almost killed me realising that they will no longer have a use of me, but my father opposed this and said that if I didn't die for another experiment they would let me live. And so I surprisingly lived after an experiment. Then, Uncle Nick rescued us and that day I gave him the scar and killed him."

"Turns out my father invented something specifically for me, at first it failed as my body rejected the serum again, my body was in pain and I vomited the serum out of my body. Looking at him, seeing his wide smile, he was happy that I rejected the serum at first because what he injected to me was just a prototype. Then, he injected another, something new and strong that will surely penetrate my body, and after countless pricks of needle and rejection, my body finally gave in."

"The reason why you can't feel what I felt it's because my father gave me a suppressant. Restraining you from feeling anything I feel and cutting our connection. I felt something die inside of me that day. I was incomplete."

"After my body took the serum, that was the time they began the experiments. Everyday, I woke up inside a cell. They gave me food, then dragged me towards the lab. Inject me with countless needles, monitoring my vital signs, observing if anything happens to me. After that, they will drag me back to the cell, give me food and let me rest. It became a routine I grew accustomed to."

"One day, I woke up and found out that I was already tied to a chair, a leather strap tightly restricting my arms and legs from moving. And that was the day." I stopped, wiping a tear that slipped from my eyes.

"My father assigned three guards to guard me. And they shift every four hours. There was this one guard, his name was Carlos." I said, gritting my teeth, venom in my voice as I said his name.

"He was the one I despised the most. The very first time he touched and took advantage of me was when my father instructed him to guard me, it was after an experiment. My body was in pain, numb and sore and my head was still dizzy. I'll never forget how he looked at me, the eyes of a predator staring at its prey."

"He... he took off my sports bra, touched my breast and played with himself. I couldn't do anything to stop him. And that was the start, he'll do it whenever it's his shift. All I could do was cry and cry. With a gag in my mouth, I couldn't scream."

Looking down at my hands, seeing Loki holding it and noticing him trembling with anger.

"It was another guard's shift when he entered my cell, he was reeking with the smell of alcohol. And he brought six more guards with him, drunk. I fought with them, but I didn't have enough strength to take them all. Four guards held my arms and legs as Carlos made his way into me, while the other two watched and played with themselves. Their moans, groans and laughter always haunts me at night."

"All seven of them raped me. Even electrocuting me if I ever resisted them. My father heard of this and blamed me. I was trembling, scared, and naked when they dragged me inside a room."

"As my punishment, my father flogged me. Whipping my back countless times, he didn't even stop when I was bleeding and near my death, it was his way of disciplining me, he said. Believe me, I wanted to die right there and then. End my misery, but I remembered all of you and Mina."

"That moment. When I... When I was without all of you. I held onto thoughts of your faces, your words, your hearts. I clung to those memories when I didn't want to stand and I was thankful for them when I could."

"After that whipping, they placed me back inside my cell. Blood all over the floor as I cried and cried."

"Carlos continued to violate... raped me. And every time my father knows about this he will punish me, blame me, resulting in scars on my stomach and back."

"The day I got my powers, they placed me inside a pod, I was hyperventilating at that moment. Then the serum infusion began. I was thrashing around as my temperature and the pain increased, doubling and tripling every time it came back."

"As the pod opened, pain was still evident, and my body was sore all over. Blue veins appeared and scattered on my body. Phaw was happy, I can easily read him like an open book. He was beyond happy that finally his experiment was successful. My father ordered a man to remove my gag, but I killed him."

"My emotions overwhelm me, thinking I could escape from that hellhole. But I was wrong, my new found powers were uncontrollable. Every night I would collapse and next day I couldn't remember a thing of what I did, I would wake up with blood and burned bodies inside my cell. Burning smell of flesh surrounds the room. And phaw would just stare at me, smiling like a Cheshire cat."

"Suffocated. Like a caged animal. That's what I felt. And then, the day comes when he wipes my memory. Waking up everyday, forgetting who I was or what the hell I am doing there." I said, wiped my tears and exhaled a breath.