Chapter 5

Keira stayed all night thinking about the weird reaction of the hero. She didn't know what happened to make him look at her like that. Maybe he was still processing.. 

The morning couldn't come fast enough. Keira woke Tenko up. He was wearing an All might onesie she got him as the surprise of last night. His face had sparkled and he smiled before tears fell again from his eyes. Keira had understood that it would be a long way before he got over his trauma. 

Something though had invaded her thoughts and she couldn't stop thinking about it. Sooner or later she would go back to her world, what would happen then? She didn't know, it filled her with guilt.. the thought of leaving him.

That's why I need to get All might to take care of him.. They went out of the hotel and started walking towards might towers. They were back in front of might gates. This time though, All might was waiting for them. Tenko's eyes widened and he looked at her before looking away guilty.. she scratched her head. What is this expression? I thought he would be happy.. hmm.. She kept watching him before leaning down, "Tencchan, This is the second part of the surprise. We're meeting All might!" Tenko looked at her before looking back at the hero who was waiting for them. They started walking until they were in front of him.

"HELLO YOUNG TENKO! I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU FROM SHANE-SAN!" At this, the boy's eyes widened in wonder and red dusted his cheeks before he looked at the girl. "Really?" she nodded happily.

"Well then should we get inside?" he boomed carrying Tenko on his shoulders to which the boy's weird look changed into joy. They went inside and the might gates shut behind them. Keira was surprised by the amount of merch that were wrapped in gifts sitting on the table. She looked questioningly at All might. 

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Ehem, well I thought young Tenko would like these when I saw them so.."

"Really All might?!" that was the said boy. All Might nodded before setting him down there in the middle of them before turning to Keira and gesturing for her to come to the side. As the boy started opening them, Keira went after All might away from him.

"What's up?" she said curiously. "Did you make sure he's the real Shimura Tenko?"

He nodded with a dark expression shadowing his smile, "Yes, and I heard about what happened to the Shimura family." She nodded sadly but then looked at him alarmed,

"You know he didn't do it on purpose right?" All might nodded.

"Of course! I can't believe this all happened to that poor boy. It pains me more that he's my master's grandson and to have to suffer that much." She couldn't find a word to say so she found herself nodding again. "What I want to say is.." he looked at her and she felt unable to move, "Thank you Shane-san. Without you, I wouldn't have known about this and who knows where the kid would've ended up. I can't tell you how much I am grateful to you." His eyes are really blue.. 

She felt her cheeks heat up, "No problem All right- I mean All might!" She smiled shyly making him chuckle. A question popped on her mind.

"So, what's going to happen to Tenko?" She truly had no idea.

"Well, do you want him to stay with you?" The question baffled her. "Me??" he nodded silently.

"I mean.." she looked at Tenko conflicted and at that moment the boy looked at her smiling. Her breath was taken as until now he hadn't truly smiled. "Yes." The word came out by itself but hearing it made it sound so true. "But, I can't. I.. I can't. I.. That's why I came to you, because I want to be sure that even when I'm gone" she teared her eyes away from him and looked to All might, "his future will be a happy one."