Chapter - 29{Sorry}

Depuis le début

"Ri-mu-ru-San"

After a little pause, she continued. My body temperature rise as a blush appeared on my face after hearing her words.

"Shi-Shizu-San I'm sorry it was my fault. I will never repeat the mistake. I swear. No, I will make sure to not make a mistake"

I said to her in one breath as my heart was racing very dangerously. I can feel my heartbeat. My heart feel like it was about to burst out of my body.

"At least you know that you were wrong. I will let this slide this time because you are my close friend"

She especially emphasizes the word close. Then she broke the hug and let me go. She looks satisfied after seeing my blushing face but I quickly turn my head and fly toward Tess because of embarrassment and hug her.

"Tess! I know you were the best let me take you far away from these bad people"

I said to her as I was to teleport Tess and me out of the «Imaginary Space», but suddenly a cold hand landed on my right shoulder. I hesitantly turn my head to look at the person who put her hand on my shoulder.

And!!! Yes! Me and my mouth. I screw up again. As expected, the one who was behind me was none other than Shizu-San with her ‘friendly smile’ and ‘warm eyes’ that I didn't want to see.

"Ri-mu-ru-San~ I think I heard you said something about me," She said with a beautiful- No scary smile.

"I-I th-think you miss-mishear Shizu-San,"

I said as I looked at her with a scarred face. On the other hand, Veldora and others are watching the interaction between their sister/master and Shizue.

And from what they saw one thing is clear for all of them.

Don't anger Shizu-San or else even Rimuru can't save you from her’— They all made a mental note of this.

Back to Rimuru.

"Shizu-San let's leave this place,"

I said as I quickly teleported all of us inside the Castle located at Tempest's capital city Rimuru. We are in the hallway if you are wondering.

"Woah. Rimuru-San is this really Tempest"

Shizue asked shocked, that is not her fault that she was surprised. When she came here at that time we just started to build the city but now it was nearly complete.

It will complete in the next three months. I think.

"As expected from our lord"

I heard Ultima and Carrera remark. Testa didn't look surprised nor did Veldora they are looking like they were already expecting something like this.

"Shuna, Sara, Grace"

I called Shuna and two maids. Sara and Grace are the two maids who work under Shuna they both are Kijin as well.

Sara has blue hair with blue eyes the same size as Shuna. Grace has Blue eyes with grey hair she is slightly taller than Shuna.

All three of them came into the castle hallway after hearing that I called them. And bowed their head as I looked behind them came Shion and Milim.

"Rimuru-Sama," They said at the same time.

"Milim and Shuna it is your job to show the city to Shizue-San," I said to her as she nodded with a smile.

"Be careful she is a little angry"

I whisper to Shuna as she nodded and leave the castle with Milim and Shizu-San. I send Milim for security purposes if you all are wondering why I send her.

"Shizu-Sama this way please," She said as the three of them leave the castle.

"Phew. That was close. My head was about to rip apart" I said as I sight with relief.

"Ah! Sara can you please prepare some chocolate for me and yes don't make the lunch for me and Shizu-San" I said to her as she nodded.

"Moss, Zonda, Esprit, and Venom"

I call as all of them appeared in front of me while bowing.

"Yes. Rimuru-Sama!"

"Moss, Zonda, and Esprit show around the city and the castle to your masters,"

I said to them as they nodded and take their respective masters sightseeing.

"Venom meet your new master or you can say superior," I said to him with a grin as I pointed towards Diablo "Show him around" and with that the last one who is left is Veldora.

"Shion and Grace it is your responsibility to show him around,"

I said as I pointed at Veldora. Both of them nodded in understanding.

"Veldora don't and I mean it don't cause trouble in the city," I said to him.

"Of course. Sis" He said while sweating nervously.

"Veldora! Sis!!" Shion said surprised.

"I will tell you later," I said as I teleported into my «Imaginary Space», let's just hope this plan will work otherwise I have to ask for her forgiveness daily for a long time. Sigh, why is she this stubborn..? Just like Hana. Rimuru life is harsh you have to struggle to live and acquire what you want.