Chapter 1 - New Mission

I fist bumped Harper as we walked through the door of the humongous mansion.  "Hell yeah, another successful hit! Let's celebrate!" she exclaimed.
"Calm down, it was just one of the richest men of Italy... and his entire gang," I said humbly. The night prowler gang had irritated the shit out of my dad. There was talk that they were going to try and steal some things that my dad was having imported from the Mexican Mafia.  When Harper and I confronted him, he stupidly told us his whole plan, right down to the last detail. He said we were "just stupid, inexperienced, weak, little girls, " and that it wouldn't even matter if he told us his plan. He also said that we looked good and that he would let us live if we warmed his bed and let him fuck us every night.
He didn't seem to recognize me, which was surprising because I'm the Italian Mafia Don's daughter. Yes, yes, I'm the Italian mafia princess. I laughed and threw a knife at him hitting him square in the chest. Dead. By then I was pissed off and Harper and I killed his "gang."
"What a stupid name for a gang too," I said as we walked down the hall to the kitchen. "Who would name a gang that, and they say we're stupid," I laughed. As we were walking, my brother Antony found us.
"Dad wants to talk to you Kiara. He said something about a new job and that he wanted you in his office asap."
"Uggggghhhh, all ready?" I groaned. Harper and Antony didn't give me any time for a response before pushing me up the stairs and walking back to go to the kitchen. I swear, there's something going on between them.
I walked down the hallway and went to my dad's office. I knocked and heard him tell me to come in. "Hey, how did the job go?" HE asked me.
"Everyone was eliminated," I replied.
"Good, good. I know you haven't been home for long, but I have a new job for you. One of the most important missions you'll ever have," he stated.
"Really? And what would that be?" I asked.
"You're going to New York to spy on the American Mafia. I have a feeling they're planning something."

The mansion above ⬆

Sorry this is so short, but hey this is my first book so...