Chapter 13 - Teenagers go insane!! Not clickbait!! Real!! Video proof!!!

You wake up to a boom outside of the window.

Helios, is this a mess of teenage hormones, or is this an actual rebellion.

I'm supporting the student uprising. It's the Underground.

You yawn.

Varay, forbid I use my magic again... who's died so far?

You change into your disciplinary uniform, and you slip your mask on.

They've just killed Theodore, and they're dragging Tessia ou-

hOLD MY FUCKING HOOPS I'M MURDERING A BITCH IN COLD BLOOD TODAY

You warp next to the disciplinary members, and you break the spell over your eyes.

You stare at the back of Kai's neck.

Slit.

Kai falls to the ground, lifeless, blood pouring out of the wound. The other officers stare, wide-eyed, struck with terror at the dead boy on the ground.

You stare at his lifeless body on the ground, cold, dead eyes.

"MASK!"

You stare at the disciplinary members and nod.

"Am I allowed to kill students?" You stare at Claire.

"W-wha-"

"Am I allowed to kill students." You reaffirm.

Claire gulps. "As long as more are saved."

You stare up at Draneeve.

Helios, by chance, are you able to blow him up?

I don't have enough mana for that.

You sigh, and you run your hand through your hair. In the corner of your eye, you spot another familiar person.

How about Lucas?

I have enough to drain him of mana.

Get his ass

With pleasure.

Helios glares at the boy, and the spell on Lucas's back is drained.

"Be sure to get my good angle!" You toss them an active recording device, and you wink.

Breaking out the barrier, you swing up from the branch.

"Elijah, you poor soul..." You warp him into a bed in the infirmary, and you stare up at the orange-haired Alacryan.

"And her..." You stare at the unconscious princess up there with him.

Pause.

Time stops, and you grab the princess from their grasp.

Where to put her...

Set her at her palace or somewhere they can't just grab her again.

You warp the princess to the cellar in your old home. You scribble a messy note for her, and you remove her of her mana so she can't be traced.

Time's resuming.

You warp back to your old place, and you land that kick in Draneeve's face.

His mask cracks.

"Oh my god!" You gasp. "To think I got you in the face that easily!"

His mask crumbles, and you see his face.

He looks like me if I were any more mentally unstable-

"You little-"

You smirk. 

"Killing you should be easy. The only issue is..."You glance at Theo and Doradrea's dead bodies. "How shall I go about it~!"

You slam his head into the ground, and you stare at Lucas, crying over his lost power.

"YOU!" Lucas glares at you. His hand summons a fire spell, and one of the meteors leaves a crack on the top of your mask. Your left eye is exposed, and you raise a brow at him before sighing.

"Helios, kill his ass." Helios, in his ever-loving female-looking glory, snaps Lucas's head off with a clean crunch. "Now..."

You dig your nails into Draneeve's head.

"YOU'LL NEVER WIN IN THE WAR! IT'S INEVITABLE! THE ALACRYANS-"

Holding him up by the face, his body dangling from your hand, you glance at all the masked nobles.

"This is your leader?" You raise a brow at them, a scathing purple emitting from your eye. 

Draneeve tries to fight back, and you clench harder onto his head and drain his mana and energy.

"I didn't hear an answer, people." Your nails dig deeper into his skull; The purple in your eyes threatening to escape.

You manage to hear a weak yes, and you scoff.

"What happened to the unfaltering loyalty you had seconds ago? When your little leader was up here seething with power?" You raise a brow. "Come on, I want to hear it. And don't make me repeat myself."

"Y-YES!" Everyone calls back.

"So you do know how to obey orders~!" You crush the boy's skull in your hand, blood dripping down his body, his headless corpse dropping to the front of the school with a splat.

"How bloody." You wipe off the blood from your hand, your exposed eye glowing. "Anyone else?"

"Can I eat the students involved?" Helios stares at the running, hooded figures.

"No thanks," You pull up a barrier around the school. "I'm going to see how long it takes for them to realize they're stuck with no way out."

"STUDENT DISCIPLINARY OFFICER MASK! GET DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN!" Professor Glory yells from below.

Guess the professors are here.

You stare down at them, your eye drawing them in. 

"T-THEY!"

"THEIR EYE!"

You stare at them, thinking hard.

"MASK COME DOWN AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF."

"I guess the director never told you who I was..." You grin sneakily. "Makes this easier."

Before you can do anything, you watch, as a group of Lances appear.

"That's my cue to leave~!" You wink at the professors and disappear in a cloud of smoke.

Helios looks around, and he approaches the disciplinary committee, pointing at the recording device.

Claire shakes but manages to reveal the recording device hidden in her hand. Trembling, she manages to hand the device to the professors.

"Aaand, that's my cue to leave as well," He laughs over his shoulder, and he disappears.

"Ah, right," You appear suddenly with the princess in your arms. Placing her on the ground, you put your hands up, showing you had nothing in your hands. "Here's the princess back; Elijah is in the infirmary, and be sure to collect the students who are part of this whole rebellion... oh, yeah, if Arthur shows up, tell him the answer to his questions is gone... I think that's it. Until never! "

You disappear in a cloud of smoke again.

Varay stares at the mess you left behind and swears she's going to kill you the next time she ever catches you.

SORRY BIG SIS (。•̀ᴗ-)✧